• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Have you ever.............

tanktopsrule

Will put out on the first date.
No but i have had peoples number before i've met them.

Have you ever had or still have a neighbor you'd like to fuck and only find attractive for the reason.

Mr. Hyde

Pussy, pussy, where are you?
No but i have had peoples number before i've met them.

Have you ever had or still have a neighbor you'd like to fuck and only find attractive for the reason.

Yes...this girl who used to live in the same building as me. I'd see her all the time at the apartment complex'z swimming pool. Blonde w/ huge tits. Her name was Cindy. Face was decent but not great. Body was decent but not great. Tits were out of this world, and she had a certain sex appeal. At the time, I had a very serious girlfriend, but this chick used to flirt like crazy with me at the pool. As things like this tend to do, we ended up hooking up, and became fuck buddies. She didn't know I had a GF....until....DUHN DUHN DUHHHHH.....

One day I went over to this guy's place I knew, he was friends with (follow me)....my GF's roommate's boyfriend. I walk in and there, snuggling up on the couch with this acquaintance, was Cindy, my fuck-buddy. Turns out these two are boyfriend/girlfriend....so we were both cheating and neither of us knew about it.

Later that night I went over to her place and she says "I know all about your girlfriend...oh, you know what? I've wanted all day to be fucked on a kitchen counter." So I fucked her on her kitchen counter.

I didn't really like her other than fucking her. I didn't dislike her either. She and I viewed each other as someone that we loved to fuck, and that was it.

What is the thing you fear most about being older/old?

tanktopsrule

Will put out on the first date.
Not yet no.

Have you ever been asked by a friend to watched a TV show or Film you know you won't like but actually turned out to really like it. Did have that with a friend who wanted me to watch The Human Centipede and actually enjoyed it very much.

AlexanderAvery

Carries lotion everywhere
Yes.

Have you ever slept for more than 14 hours straight

dp93

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
No.

Have you ever hit the self realization point?

jimnt

All I can think about is FreeOnes 24/7!
NO (Dio said we would know if we were evil or divine...

HAVE YOU EVER SAID ANYTHING SEXUALLY INAPPROPRIATE TO AN OPPOSITE SEX COWORKER?