• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How to suggest new babes to FreeOnes

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
1.) Go to https://www.freeones.com/babes-add

2.) Enter the required information.

3.) Click "add new babe".

Tips for getting your babe submitted

We do have some guidelines when we consider adding new babes to FreeOnes. By following these guidelines, the babe you suggest will have a much more likely chance of being accepted!

- The babe must have 2 names (usually first and last), unless her single name is very popular and unsual like Deaxuma, Belladonna, etc.

- Fill out as much bio info as possible.

- Make sure that she actually has links available. If she's only done 1 scene for a site, then there isn't going to be much available from her...we need to be able to add at least 3 links to her babe section!

Last edited:

DuanCulo

Staff member
thx

Newsire

Freeones for President!
Okie, Thanks.

lurkingdirk

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
So we're supposed to suggest babes here in this thread? Awesome.

I'd like to suggest Petra. She let it slip that she's got big boobies.

Matt Superhorny

144 days since I've seen the sun
I'm trying to add my favourite babe and I don't understand some of the required fields. :dunno: What is Link URL and Link Title? Where to add her links in? I got more than 3 of her links and I so really want to add this babe!

hotrod808

144 days since I've seen the sun
i think i did offend one or more of the rules mentioned by petra.
for example just one name or just two links

carolh

I should buy stock in Kleenex
1.) Go to http://www.freeones.com/babenew/.

2.) Enter the required information.

3.) Click "add new babe".

Tips for getting your babe submitted

We do have some guidelines when we consider adding new babes to FreeOnes. By following these guidelines, the babe you suggest will have a much more likely chance of being accepted!

- The babe must have 2 names (usually first and last), unless her single name is very popular and unsual like Deaxuma, Belladonna, etc.

- Fill out as much bio info as possible.

- Make sure that she actually has links available. If she's only done 1 scene for a site, then there isn't going to be much available from her...we need to be able to add at least 3 links to her babe section!
Thanks for you...

carpetofleaves

Failed the pratical, aced the theory
I suggested Justine Parker yesterday, but in the section - piercing and tatoo - i cliked none. I had a little image at that moment and some minutes later i noticed her two tatoos and the little piercing on the nose.

NANTIA BROWN

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
Official Checked Star Member
Maybe they already had a profile under different name that's why they got rejected...