• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Heard This Laker Team Won The NBA World Series Of Matches Championship Belt

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I wanted to watch, but I couldn't get that horrendous ankle injury I saw in another sport out of my mind. :sick::sick:

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I wanted to watch, but I couldn't get that horrendous ankle injury I saw in another sport out of my mind. :sick::sick:

That reminded me of a couple of things.

joet.gif

OVXe.gif
FondAromaticGallinule-max-1mb.gif

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
😱😱 **ugggghhh** 🤮🤮

haven't even seen a highlight don't care just like everyone and it's because boundless narsissist black jebus Bron Bron has ruined the league parity watchability all of it someone cares about that crap player-run league boyz club from the hood but it's not me and most of America if you're counting but yeah don't make the Chinese mad their into it

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
haven't even seen a highlight don't care just like everyone and it's because boundless narsissist black jebus Bron Bron has ruined the league parity watchability all of it someone cares about that crap player-run league boyz club from the hood but it's not me and most of America if you're counting but yeah don't make the Chinese mad their into it

If the Lakers dug a hole under Staples Center and tunneled all the way to China to play next year's games I wouldn't even notice.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Dino - Good clips. Joe Theisman and Lawrence Taylor. Who is that wrestler? Man, that is a bad break.

As for professional basketball, no. I have the same sentiments as Señor Sarcasmo. I didn't care for Allen Iverson either. I haven't watched an entire basketball game since Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Bill Cartright, Patrick Ewing, Charles Oakley, John Starks, Shaquille O'Neil, Ralph Samson, Dennis Rodman, Joe Dumars, Bill Laimbeer, Isiah Thomas, Kobe Bryant, Dominique Wilkins, Chris Mullen, Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley, Julius Erving, James Worthy, Sam Perkins, Mark Jackson, Bernard King, Clyde Drexler, Karl Malone, David Robinson, Alonzo Mourning, and John Stockton played. All are now retired.

I did follow the Knicks in my childhood (Dave Debusschere, Bill Bradley, Willis Reed, Walt Frazier, Cazzie Russell, Phil Jackson and Earl Monroe) ... And I liked Rick Barry growing up. Even had his "24" Golden State Warriors jersey.

Last edited:

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Hi John, the wrestler is Sid Vicious. He’s very tall and it was sure something to see that lower leg break live on WCW Nitro. I think that was from around 2000.

I think the last basketball game I saw was when UCLA beat Arkansas around 1996 for the NCAA Championship.