• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'm back motherfuckers.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Galactus, I thought the Silver Surfer kept you in touch :)

oh, wait...

Welcome!

Galactic

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
Been a while...well, no time like the present to start stirring shit up like I once did. :)

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Onward, to glory

and, just for a chuckle:

Funny_baby_meme.png

Briana Lee

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
Official Checked Star Member
What have I missed lol?

Well some people left, some new ones joined. Old members came back again but then left again....now this guy Galactic has returned and the whole board has gone to shit.....

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
This thread would have been a lot more meaningful if Dirl was the OP.

Mayhem

Banned
Galactic, Ulysses and Dirk are my comeback Top 3 (BC, you were 4). So, 1 out of 3 is what I'm used to getting.

And in no particular order tunsty, McRocket, Vlad the Impaler, 24788 (y'know, the k id who joined the service and was never heard from again), the retard who kept going on about his blog even though it was more pointless than the gibberish he posted here, Facetious, Torre, Gunslingingbird, OrangeCat.

Sheezus, and that's just off the top of my head.

Anyway, welcome back Galactic! :hatsoff:

Late Edit: add nightfly to the list. The guy was a prize douche but he drove georgy out of his gourd, which made it all worth it.

Galactic

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
But Galactic 22 is okay, too.

Ahh, but now it is just Galactic...my narcissism knows no bounds.

- - - Updated - - -

Galactic, Ulysses and Dirk are my comeback Top 3 (BC, you were 4). So, 1 out of 3 is what I'm used to getting.

And in no particular order tunsty, McRocket, Vlad the Impaler, 24788 (y'know, the k id who joined the service and was never heard from again), the retard who kept going on about his blog even though it was more pointless than the gibberish he posted here, Facetious, Torre, Gunslingingbird, OrangeCat.

Sheezus, and that's just off the top of my head.

Anyway, welcome back Galactic! :hatsoff:

Late Edit: add nightfly to the list. The guy was a prize douche but he drove georgy out of his gourd, which made it all worth it.

Good list...fuck I forgot about those guys...good old days...wonder what happened to that 24788 kid?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
When I first saw the title of this thread I misread it and thought you were letting us all know you were black. Odd first thread black, er, I mean back, but hey, welcome back, maybe you'll inspire some of our other long lost brothers to get back in the mix.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
That Mariota romp is a nice GIF but the phantom sack would be better.