• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is my cock too thick for most of the girls?

rafisexy

I should buy stock in Kleenex
My cock is 6 inch long but my cock's girth is 5+ inch. From my childhood I used to think my cock is very small but suddenly found its thick for my ex gf. She was not able to take it on first date. She said your cock is fat and my pussy can not stretch as I have had sex with only few men before. However then the second time she was able to take it inside but I was feeling very tight pussy around my cock.

Well then my second gf was surprised by seeing my size. She said you look very normal from outside but you are very hot indeed. The after having sex she said she never experienced such strong and fat cock before even though my second gf had many previous experience with many men.

Finally I had sex with a milf who is my next door neighbour. She has 2 children and she is 34 years old. After having sex with her she said she felt my cock in her mouth when I put it in her vagina. And her husband had a big cock of 7 inch but my one is so good as it is neither too big nor thin at all. Rather she will give my cock 11 out of 10. Even though her pussy was most specious one for me but still it was a bit tight for me. First time in my life I found a bit comfortable to fuck. Otherwise in most of other cases my condom was not moving as the pussies were extremely tight and I had to fuck the condom rather the pussies.

My question is, is my cock really thick to fuck a bit young girls?

Xombie3000

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
I was thinking he meant to post this in the story section. Felt very much like a "Dear Penthouse..." moment.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I was thinking he meant to post this in the story section. Felt very much like a "Dear Penthouse..." moment.
Ah yus, the forum. That part of the magazine i finally read after all the pictures and found that it wasn't "just a story".

- reminded of even I was 8 and uncle gave me something to.. "read"

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
When I went to college my instructor Lieutenant Ward told a story about this prostitute that would sit down on a fire hydrant and make it disappear. One night with rafisex and that old whore would be walking funny for 2 weeks. Lieutenant Ward was a virgin as far as that type of activity goes.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Me thinks it would be kind of tough to even piss standing up with an almost "square" stick and balls. (6" x 5.5" ) -- He must sit down a lot. :D :p :LOL:

**looks down at my own apparatus using hand gestures** -- to figure the measurements, the distance between the two, the circumference, etc.! :p :LOL:

Last edited:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I'm not trying to make this year's AHOTY nominee THIS GUY.. but until he proves he has this coke can cock reality, I'm wondering if he can make another few threads and really give pf99 or lvqueef a good competitor. :)