• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JanetMason

Cumming to a town near you.
Official Checked Star Member
Well, the fact that my profile is linked to my site email address and my site itself proves that I'm actually "me". The fat guy would get nothing out of sending people to my site - nor would he have any possible access to my personal site email! :)

Still, I am going to register anyway. :)

freejames

When I grow up I’m gonna be a mod
Wow, Janet Mason, was sure busy on her computer yesterday.

She got in touch with me at my blog yesterday and I can assure people that she's the real deal. She has a great blog of her own called "Diary Of A Hot Wife" that fans of hers should check out, lots of useful info about her and her latest post explains her move to "pro" features like her work with "Girlfriends Films" and "Blacks On Blondes".

I've been a member of her site and to me it's the best collection of video and photos of any "amateur", especially in the interracial genre... although Janet seems to be into almost anything. She seems to have a wayyy cool attitude and approach to what she does.

sz_matters

In the afterlife I want to be a bra.
As a member of Janet's site I would highly recommend joining to anyone interested. :thumbsup:

She's got an amazing body, and while she say's she's shot mostly "amateur" stuff, she's a better performer than 90% of the girls doing "pro" vids.

And if you like IR, you've got to join her site!

sharpshooter22

Please don’t feed the OCSM
And if you like IR, you've got to join her site!

Janet does have some IR scenes on her site that are off da hook, but in her scene with Richard Mann she was in over her head. It was pretty clear she was struggling with his size throughout the scene. He just simply had too much cock for her.

She looked great trying though!

christianxxx

Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
Approved Content Owner
I just worked with Janet Mason yesterday for Naughty America and she was fucking amazing.....I can't say enough good things about her...

http://cwians.typepad.com/christian_sings_the_blues/2008/11/na---janet-maso.html

janet_mason_6.jpg

janet_mason_14.jpg

janet_mason_9.jpg