• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
"16 years of thread with nothing new.... "

Well if it ain't broke, why fix it?

I want another 16 years worth of Kari's fine little ass por favor!

16 years of reposting? I would say get a life but I replied to you soooooo... I might also need help <_<

Seriously just Google Kari Sweets and that is all you're gonna find because that is all that there is lol

Please let the 00s internet models die already... they moved on... so should you.

Soooo, what happened? I ended my membership a few months ago since the new guy (Phil) didnt seam do anything anymore with this.
Is there someone here that is a member at the moment, any news? Can we expect some content updates in the future?
Or maybe even Phil-flash himself, any comments?

since you ended your membership nothing has happened, except a halloween update that came out 2 years in a row and alot of phil being mad because people are angry that they are paying for nothing always saying he has things in the works or there is a problem with something and he has no time to update and nothing ever happening, even though some have reached out to him about helping him with his workflow he has not responded so pretty much the same thing that happened with the last 2 webhosts, hell i run 3 sites and i still manage with my busy schedule, so nobody really knows what the deal is. hope that helps

Thank you for the update sweetfan! To bad, it started of interesting. Im in the impression that there is still a lot of content worth seeing.
I would also be willing to help out with the workflow, got lots of years of experience with graphics.
I hope we can find a way forward some day soon! Kari is my alltime favorite girl!! :)

Hope you got some more time for this soon Phil, I got huge cravings for more Kari ;)