• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katie K (by RandyAndy)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
After months of arrangements Katie finally arranges a date for a Skype show with Andy but as her laptop has been playing up for the last few days decides to check it before the session begins.

The on button is pressed, Skype is opened, the picture comes on screen but then crashes and a few more attempts confirm it simply isn’t going to work.

She decides to let Andy know by email what her situation is but tries the Skype once last time, after sending it, just to make sure even with a complete restart of her pc.

The web cam for Skype once again fails to open but as she is about to completely shut the pc down again, she notices a reply from Andy which says while he is obviously gutted, that she hasn’t to worry along with information on a friend he knows who lives close to her along with her phone number if she needs it.

Katie is initially hesitant but also remembers the MFC work she has planned along with the fact that she simply won’t have the time to replace her laptop because of the photo shoots she has booked and decides the best solution is to make the call.

Arrangements are made with Carly and fortunately enough she is free and can be with her within the hour.

A while later Katie hears a knock on the front door and is pleasantly surprised to see a young, dark haired women, dressed in a low cut top and miniskirt carrying a toolbox.

Hellos are soon shared; the women go inside and Katie explains the laptop situation.

“It’s either Skype or your video card” Carly explains and the laptop is again restarted.

Carly begins to look at the pc and once it warms up, smiles when Katie’s Skype profile is loaded.

Katie notices the smile but before she can say anything her phone rings.

“Sorry I need to take this” Katie says and she wonders off into the kitchen.

Carly continues to examine the Skype, the cam won’t load but she notices the link to Katie’s website and can’t resist loading it.

Carly still hears Katie talking in the kitchen, turns the sound on low, clicks the site trailer and gets so horny after seeing Katie in action that she decides her videos must be seen.

“I think it’s your video card Katie” Carly shouts towards the kitchen.

“Hold on” Katie says to the photographer on the phone

“What?” she asks Carly.

“I think it your video card but need to check”, Carly replies.

“That’s fine love, sorry I really need to take this call you just sort it, yes?”

“Ok” Carly shouts back.

Carly opens Katie’s video folder and finds a file called Site Me and Cate.

The video is pressed and the scene of Katie and Cate kissing immediately starts.

Carly is transfixed and as Katie and Cate kiss on screen she just keeps watching.

As Katie and Cate’s tongues connect and when Katie then kisses her way down Cate’s neck Carly finger begins to simulate her tongue movements, first on and around her nipples through her top and then down her stomach on onto her panties.

Katie’s tongue reaches Cate’s pussy and Carly pulls her panties to one side, imagining her finger is Katie’s willing tongue.

The tongue is taken around her pussy lips and to her clit and Carly lets out a moan when she rubs her nipples through her top again, as she takes the tongue inside her.

While Carly is enjoying herself Katie is growing frustrated with the photographer and while walking round the kitchen approaches the door to see Carly enjoying herself.

Katie eyes are fixed on Carly whose hands are now working vigorously inside both her bra and panties but her gaze in soon interrupted when she hears the photographer shouting down the phone.

“What erm sorry” says Katie and she moves back from the view of the door into the kitchen just as Carly now takes two fingers inside her soaking pussy to mirror the situation of Katie fingering Cate on screen.

Carly’s juices start to run down her fingers and when Katie introduces a vibrator to Cate’s eager pussy she reaches into her toolbox and begins to use a screwdrivers handle into herself to match the action.

Carly continues to fuck her wet pussy but as Katie’s conversation on the phone ends there is knock on her back door and when she opens it she find a parcel delivery man with the latest item she has been sent from her wish list.

Although desperate to return to the view of Carly, Katie is intrigued by the arrival of the package and once it is signed for eagerly opens it to find a double-ended dildo and a message from Andy:

“Hope you’ll find time to have some fun with this when you visit Gemma”

Katie smiles and picks up the toy, caresses the cocked shaped head and proceeds back towards the kitchen door and her view of Carly.

By now Carly is completely lost in herself, the view on the screen has progressed to Katie now taking the vibrator in her bottom while Cate eats her pussy but just as she pulls the screwdriver out of herself so she can take it into her own arse Katie interrupts:

“I think we can do better” she says and giggles while walking over to Carly and waving the double ender.

Carly is startled and starts an apology but Katie just puts a finger on her mouth:

“Shhhhh”

and soon Katie’s lips have replaced her finger tip.

Carly looks deep into Katie’s eyes, initially tries to move her head but Katie holds her face firm and when her tongue comes into her mouth Carly connects hers against it.

Their tongues dart together and as the kiss becomes more passionate Katie moves her hand from Carly’s face and move it down into Carly’s top and to her nipple.

Katie begins to pull on Carly’s nipple and twists it as she then takes her kiss down on to Carly’s neck.

Katie’s tongue continues to run over Carly’s skin and Carly lets out another moan when Katie pulls her top up and bra down, moves her mouth to her nipple, lets her tongue thrash against it and then grinds her teeth on it, as the twist of her other nipple continues.

Carly pants another moan and Katie looks up at her:

“Like that?” Katie asks.

“GOD YES”, Carly replies as she places her hand onto the back of Katie’s head to guide her back onto her breast.

Katie moves her lick, kiss and chew onto Carly’s other nipple and as she then moves her hand down towards Carly’s panties, she brings her other hand which is still holding the double-ender up to Carly’s face:

“Suck that fucking cock!” Katie demands.

Carly accepts the toy and as she begins to slurp on the shaft Katie’s hand moves its way into her panties.

Saliva rolls down the toy cock, as Katie fucks Carly’s face with the vibe as her finger fuck gets firmer and Carly grabs the toy, moves the other end to Katie’s face when two fingers enter her:

“You have some!”

Both women then suck on each end of the toy as Carly finger fuck continues.

Carly then reaches out to Katie’s breast and plays with her nipples through her top before Katie stops her finger fuck, steps back and undresses.

Carly’s top, skirt and panties also join Katie’s clothes on the floor before the pair embrace and a French kiss is shared.

Soon both are back sucking on each end of the vibe and both look deeply into each other’s eyes as nipples are played with.

Katie moans as Carly pulls on her nipple and Carly makes similar sounds of pleasure when Katie then stops sucking on the toy and brings her mouth back onto her breasts.

Katie then pulls the toy from Carly’s mouth, licks and kisses her way down to Carly’s pussy and when Katie’s tongue hits her clit Carly again squirms with pleasure.

More delighted squeals come from Carly when Katie then rubs the head of the cock against her soaking pussy lips and a shudder of emotion comes from her body when Katie pushes the end deep inside her.

Carly places her hand onto the top of Katie’s:

“Fuck me like that!”

The toy is fucked into her with more vigour.

As Carly’s juices flow down the cock, their eyes meet again and Katie brings herself up for another tongue filled kiss and with the toy still inside her Carly is walked backwards to the couch.

Carly lies down as Katie penetrates her with even more force before she to gets onto the couch moves her hand down the vibe and brings the opposite end to her own pussy lips.

Carly reaches down and starts to fuck herself with the vibe as Katie then guides the toy into herself and both women then ride the fuck toy, their scissors play barely interrupted by kisses, nipple pulls or twists.

Faster and faster the toy is taken, Carly cums climbs off the cock, knocks Katie’s hand away from her end as she brings herself round to Katie’s side of the couch and then begins to pound the toy into her new friends willing hole.

More kisses are shared and with Katie’s eyes so full of passion Carly bends to the vibe so Katie’s bottom can get the attention it also deserves.

Carly presses the second head against Katie’s bumhole, as her pussy juice flows down from her pussy, teases it and then enters with Katie declaring:

“FUCK ME YOU DIRTY LITTLE BITCH!”
Carly laughs and the toy is fed into both holes with more French kisses and nipple sucks accepted by Katie while the toy is wanked into her.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD” Katie screams as Carly’s fuck gets even more forceful

“I GONNA CUM I AM GONNA”

Katie knocks the toy from both holes and squirts before collapsing into the couch.

Carly brings herself to Katie and as another kiss is shared.

As the kiss eases into something more soft and then giggles are shared they hear what sound like a tapping coming from the table.

Both look across to see Andy watching from his Skype cam and clapping.

Katie looks down at Carly:

“Oh yes forgot to say I managed to get it sorted”, Carly says.

Katie looks to the camera, smiles and giggles once again fill the air.

MrsWalker

Banned
Nice story, but I felt like I was on the outside looking in. Is that okay with you
if I am in the room the next time?
- Misty