• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kayleigh McEnany Is Such A Cutie The Spelling Of The Word Cutie Should Be Changed To Kuteigh

Kayleigh elevates herself to new heights becoming the 'Rona Slayer. You didn't think some little flu from China would slow Kayleigh down from Making America Great Again again, did 'ya?

new_project_-_2020-11-20t133316163jpg

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
Holy shit, she's doing what only 98% of the rest of Americans are able to do!

She's a liar and a traitor, guess that's why you love her so much. At least she's got more balls than your pathetic "alpha," cowering in his temporary home. It makes me super happy that Americans rejected you.

mongo18

mcenany, the supposed press secretary, didn't give a single press briefing between October 1st and November 20th, instead being paid by US taxpayers to go on fox news and repeat lies for trump. Guess there wasn't much to talk about during that period, so she just decided to be a spokesperson for the trump campaign instead, on taxpayer money.

When she finally did resurface in late November, all she did was lie, saying that trump didn't receive a peaceful transfer of power, that mail in ballots are susceptible to widespread fraud despite zero evidence that this is the case, and that the Mueller report exonerated trump.

Then she took barely any questions, called CNNs Kaitlin Collins an activist, and left.

She gets 183,000 tax payer dollars a year for this. That's why she disgusts real Americans, and anyone who understands what patriotism is. Only the bottom of the barrel would cheer for mcenany.

Today is a very special day. The daughter of our favorite little pepper pot just turned 1 year old today. The McEnany house has yet another thing to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. I can almost smell the pie cooling on the window sill knowing all the love and cheer the McEnany family will experience this Holiday Season. We also are thankful for you, Kayleigh.

Happy Birthday Baby Blake!

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Today is a very special day. The daughter of our favorite little pepper pot just turned 1 year old today. The McEnany house has yet another thing to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. I can almost smell the pie cooling on the window sill knowing all the love and cheer the McEnany family will experience this Holiday Season. We also are thankful for you, Kayleigh.

Happy Birthday Baby Blake!
Nice scenery behind her. She'll have plenty of time to spend with her family soon.

Nice scenery behind her. She'll have plenty of time to spend with her family soon.

Indeed. It’s such a luxury to have time off for the holidays. Kayleigh deserves a short break before the beginning of her campaign to become President Of The United States. She already told China, “I’m not gonna pay a lot for this muffler” when she choked out and extinguished the flu they gave her. That’s leadership on a world stage. She’s plenty battle hardened now to Make America Great Again when she beats the Used Car Salesman In Chief in 2024.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
She is certainly well schooled in how to sling shit. And with the sound off I i could look at her vs the current one who turns my stomach. And her child is a beautiful baby. Maybe the baby will even grow up in a free country. you never know.

She is certainly well schooled in how to sling shit. And with the sound off I i could look at her vs the current one who turns my stomach. And her child is a beautiful baby. Maybe the baby will even grow up in a free country. you never know.

You have to admit Kayleigh did a fine job slinging a baby through her meat curtains.

I hope one day to break my chains as well and truly become a free man. I'd love to get back to the gym.

Come now all ye happy slaves and let's sing us all a good ole work song.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I don't believe the judge was the one misunderstanding the argument.

mongo18

Now the disgusting whore is calling any covid vaccine the "trump vaccine." I always thought the trump vaccine had more bleach in it? Funny how every past and future president has said they'll get the vaccine live on tv, but not the current one, who apparently invented it. Maybe the vaccine doesn't work if you have bone spurs?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Now the disgusting whore is calling any covid vaccine the "trump vaccine." I always thought the trump vaccine had more bleach in it? Funny how every past and future president has said they'll get the vaccine live on tv, but not the current one, who apparently invented it. Maybe the vaccine doesn't work if you have bone spurs?
Not sure but the research is still out. ... Does the "Trump vaccine" really cure hemorrhoids?

https://giphy.com/gifs/dance-make-again-Qjmp5vKEERPyw

Yeah, sure the President is one big pain in the ass ...

Nah, I still don't think so. :p

Last edited:

mongo18

Uh oh, looks like mcenany might have some competition for arrogant loudmouthed cunt who lies for trump with absolute confidence. If you haven't already seen, have a listen to this crazy bitch who was giuliani's star witness at the Michigan circus:

That's melissa carone, and after that shocking display of know-nothing-ism and shameless lying I'm sure she's going to be the right's newest love-interest, so expect her to be held up right alongside mcenany as a fierce warrior, bringing tears to the eyes of libs everywhere with her dignity and class.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Uh oh, looks like [Kayleigh] McEnany might have some competition for arrogant loudmouthed cunt who lies for trump with absolute confidence. If you haven't already seen, have a listen to this crazy bitch who was Giuliani's star witness at the Michigan circus:

That's Melissa Carone, and after that shocking display of know-nothing-ism and shameless lying I'm sure she's going to be the right's newest love-interest, so expect her to be held up right alongside McEnany as a fierce warrior, bringing tears to the eyes of libs everywhere with her dignity and class.
Michigan? ... where there were two main things wrong with the Trump campaign argument.

1. Where Sydney Powell brought a lawsuit full of typographical errors in the complaint. (Same as in Georgia)

2. Where the Rudy Giuliani and "Elite Strike Force" thought that the number of ballots cast far out numbered the amount of people living in those communities? ... because they had people from Minnesota mixed in. "MI" vs. "MN" - Hey there is nothing to worry about in the argument. It's only one letter off.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/lo...ck-rudy-giuliani-affidavit-errors/6366011002/

Remember first year law school students .. you can't bring in Minnesota evidence into a Michigan courtroom. The judge threw it all out.

Something really kute about the way Kayleigh nods in agreement at people. It's nice having her let you know you were right also getting an opportunity to look at that angel face of hers. Wow!

And, Aaaaaaaand, the Election results are about to be overturned pretty darn quick. Kayleigh has papers. You know what that means? There is probably stuff written on those papers.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! LOOKY!!!

hannity-clip-gif_2_oaeq6z

EkSeRpgUYAEnjQB.jpg

AP19277700435833-1.jpg

BN-FB183_biden1_M_20141016174443.jpg

giphy.gif

CziZ.gif

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
President Trump has talked harshly about Hunter Biden and of course, Joe Biden and the Ukraine connection. Yet Donald Trump, Jr. is just as bad. Don, Jr. is possibly worse. He had discussions with the Russians and actually testified to the Senate Intelligence Committee. After his testimony, there was talk about bringing formal charges against Donald Trump, Jr. from senators on both sides of the aisle.

From Donald Trump Jr.'s wikipedia entry:

In June 2019, Republicans and Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee made a criminal referral of Trump Jr. to federal prosecutors on suspicions that he misled the committee with his testimony.[38]

Hunter Biden has never testified to Congress on the Ukraine and the Burisma Holdings matter. Although, he was privately investigated by Republican senators, Ron Johnson (R-WI) and Chuck Grassley (R-IA). Nothing was found. It is a conspiracy theory. Just that. A theory. Though Donald Trump, Jr. is on record. That actually happened. There is a big difference between the two.

Was Donald Trump, Jr. being honest in his dealings with that Senate Committee? Did her perjure himself? Who knows?

Last edited: