• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Rubi from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: McDonalds Fast Food

My name is Rubi and I am 19 years old but I'm getting ready to turn 20 years old. I enjoyed modeling for the TrueAmateurModels.com website and I'm also looking forward to shooting again! I came into contact with the photographer Ray at the Disney World amusement park the other day. I was walking around with my friend. We were both looking at the rides, trying to decide on what to ride next! I love riding roller coasters, and I also love playing the games to win stuffed animals and stuff. I was throwing the darts and Ray walked over to watch me try to win a prize. I didn't win anything, but it was fun playing the game. I walked over to purchase a hotdog and a drink and when I sat down, I noticed Ray sitting down on the table next to mine. We started talking about the game that I had just played and he seemed like a really nice guy so I continued talking with him. After about 15 minutes or so, Ray started talking to me about his website and he wanted to know if I would ever consider modeling nude! I didn't really know what to think because I've never done any nude modeling before! However, it did seem like an interesting and exciting thing to do, and not only that, I would be able to see myself naked and modeling nude, which would actually be kinda cool to see! The shoot was a lot of fun and we also did the shoot the next next day after Ray and I met each other. I hope that you all enjoy my amateur nude modeling pictures and be sure to watch out for more stuff coming from me!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-italian-girl-rubi-model.html

georges

Staff member