• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

rskc

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
New pictures : http://crowleanne.blogspot.fr/

13.jpg

02.jpg

rskc

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
Good morning. Could you help me, I want the brand of swimsuit Leanne in the set "zipped bikini". I wish I also know the brand of lingerie she wears in the set "Formal wear" (x lingerie?).
Thank you for your help.

GuyinGA

Incoming! Silly sayings!
Anyone think as Leanne's breasts grow larger that her stomach (and the rest of her body) is getting bigger too? Not that I'm complaining -- I love a hot girl that's eaten a meal like Leanne!

viGnoS

Black belt in Cock-Fu
Anyone think as Leanne's breasts grow larger that her stomach (and the rest of her body) is getting bigger too? Not that I'm complaining -- I love a hot girl that's eaten a meal like Leanne!
That's usually what's happening when a girl take weight, fat isn't going only in the boobs otherwise earth would be a paradise... :)
And about Leanne's case, the contrary happens, she is doing some fitness and her waist is now thinner than before.
But what is crazy with Leanne is that her boobs never stop growing, they are so big, so round, so perfect that I'm now starting to think that they might have been somewhat enhanced...

... as you can see in these pics, they are really full of flesh, and are nearly not sagging at all (just enough to stay looking natural).
their shape remind me a bit of Brandy Robbins boobs, which are big, fake and keeping a natural look :dunno:

if they really are 100% natural, I'm wondering how she preserve them from sagging because Mother Nature is ruthless with boobs

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
She is 100% natural, all the way. There are zero enhancements on her boobs. That is all her. Not sure what else can be said.