• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Look who Long Island voted for in New York's Third Congressional District ...

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
"Mr. Shifty" is back again ....

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/02/09/santos-charged-theft-2017-dog-breeders-00082091

He writes bad checks to dog breeders in Pennsylvania in late 2017. Then miraculously days later there is a puppy adoption event in Staten Island. The event happens and Santos asks the sponsor to make checks payable to him. The owner of that Staten Island pet store refuses to make checks payable to Santos after the event occurs and instead makes the checks payable to "Friends of Pets United" -- the store owner gets them back from the bank and the checks were altered then cashed. "Friends of Pets United" was erased and "George Santos" was substituted in as the payee.

Later, the Pennsylvania State Police charge Santos in Amish County with fraud over writing bad checks to those dog breeders. Those dog breeders are out the money and their dogs. Santos claims that those checks were stolen. It goes to court and the county prosecutor not only agrees that the signatures are different on the checks and on Santos' New York State drivers license but Tiffany Bogosian, who was Santos attorney at the time, gets the case dismissed and also gets the record expunged. Tiffany Bogosian now has come out and says she no longer believes him.

Can this guy burn any more bridges? He's definitely a compulsive and a pathological liar. With all those different signatures. Hmmmmm?? Maybe he is a forger too?

The con man George Santos formerly known as Anthony Devolder strikes again. But he still claims that he hasn't done anything wrong or illegal.

Last edited:

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
That must be some district. I'm very familiar seeing this Robert Zimmerman on the TV. From what I've seen he seems like a shameless pathological lying reptilian political advocate. I was about to write, "but at least he doesn't suck cock" until I found out he sucks cock too. As I said before, that's some district...

0656cece1e364061511a6d129a0146c6

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I wasn't sure where to put this. Mass Shootings or here. I chose here.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a43045845/george-santos-ar-15-americas-national-gun/

Dickhead Santos.JPG

I wonder if he gave a blowjob to Andrew Clyde (R-Georgia) to become the bill's other co-sponsor?

New York Governor Kathy Hochul condemns the bill.

The AR-15 semi-automatic rifle was used at three elementary schools and a supermarket in mass killings :

Sandy Hook, Connecticut. Parkland, Florida. Uvalde, Texas. Buffalo, New York.

For a guy who self proclaimed himself to be first Jewish. Then he proclaimed himself a practicing Roman Catholic.

He is an atheist and a nihilist. And with the white-power symbol be made, he's probably a white-supremacist too. Like everyone says. This guy has no shame.

And @Lee Van Queef - I voted for Robert Zimmerman. I voted the Democratic line all the way in this 2022 election.

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I wasn't sure where to put this. Mass Shootings or here. I chose here.
Good choice.

New York Governor Kathy Hochul condemns the bill.

The AR-15 semi-automatic rifle was used at three elementary schools and a supermarket in mass killings :

Sandy Hook, Connecticut. Parkland, Florida. Uvalde, Texas. Buffalo, New York.
Don’t be so lenient. You miss Las Vegas, Sutherland Springs, San Bernardino, Orlando …

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/26/1101274322/uvalde-ar-15-style-rifle-history-shooter-mass-shooting

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
This bill will just die in the House. It won't get past the Senate or even to President Biden to sign.

This just tells everyone what a f*cking ass**le George Santos really is.

He put his cards out on the table. A pair of douches (sic) does not win a hand of poker.

I hope you all like that, the double entendre ... my misspelling of the word "deuces" ... :LOL:

P.S. -- Douches (Clyde and Santos) ... Add Barry Moore (R-Alabama) to the list as well.

P.S.S. -- Douche -- does George Santos wear pink shirts? Hmmmmm. Interesting. We must find out.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Here is Devin Stone "the Legal Eagle" and his friend Spencer aka "Skowl Owl"

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead.

(advance/forward at the 5:42 mark to avoid the commercial. Starts back up a the 7:16 mark)

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Update - New York Times / Associated Press calls it for Tom Suozzi.

TS.JPG

I voted. My candidate won. I'm happy.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
He's quit the Republican Party and he will be seeking the NY-1 nomination (Nicholas LaLota's seat) as an independent ...

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/22/politics/george-santos-independent-republican-congress/index.html

To become an independent candidate, he'll need 3,500 signatures. Now who would be stupid enough to sign that petition?

Question: He's been expelled. He can't come back. Can he?

Plus then the twenty-three federal indictments are coming soon. The trial starts in September 2024. He should be convicted with the 80,000 plus documents that the Eastern District (of the Justice Department) is holding.

If you were a donor, would you throw money at this guy? Not a chance.

George, a word of advice, just forgetaboutit.**

** To quote Ben "Lefty" Ruggiero (Al Pacino) in Donnie Brasco (1997)

Last edited: