• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

claydavis

Major Crimes? Shiiiit.
Lydia is a 20 year old new girl with a model profile at Coxxx Modeling.
http://coxxxmodels.com/portfolio/lydia-black/

923A7724.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Lydia
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Clothing Store Sales Associate

I came into contact with this emo punk babe at a metal concert! I was waiting in the line in order to be admitted into the show and I noticed this hot chick standing behind me. I turned around and started talking to her about the bands that were playing the show and she seemed like a cool enough girl and all, but when I asked her about participating in my amateur nude modeling shoots, she was not interested at all. However, the girl standing directly in front of me overheard my conversation with the other girl and as soon as she heard the girl tell me that she was not interested, this emo punk babe asked me if I would schedule her to do the amateur modeling shoot! This emo chick also jerked my dick after the modeling shoot, so there are some handjob pictures in here too. I was going to jerk off overtop of her face and give her a facial, but once she grabbed my cock and started jerking on it, I just relaxed and let her jerk the cum right out of that dick and onto her glasses wearing emo face! Hope you all enjoy these amateur nude modeling and dick squeezing cumshot facial pictures!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/punk-handjob-cumshot-facial-model-lydia.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Lydia Black
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Clothing Store Sales Associate

My name is Lydia Black and I am 19 years old. I met this photographer dude at a metal concert and he told me that he specializes in shooting amateur girls modeling nude! We scheduled a shoot and I had a great time shooting for the website! That was a few months ago, and since that time, we have hooked up a few times to shoot and I have a total amount of 665 high resolution pictures on the website as of now! As you can see, I have a hairy pussy underneath those cartoon panties down there, but I keep it trimmed between my legs just so that it doesn't get too hairy. So for the guys that like that all natural and hairy look on a girl, I hope that you enjoy the look on my pussy! I didn't do any sort of hardcore scenes the last time I shot for the website but I do have handjob and cumshot facial pictures in the members area! I hope that everyone enjoys watching me model nude, as well as showing off my asshole and tiny teen tits! Be sure to watch out for more pictures and videos coming out soon!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-punk-babe-lydia.html

christianxxx

Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
Approved Content Owner
Lydia Black is in love with your cock. It's all she thinks about and dreams about. When she finally gets her hands on it, she strokes it, and loves it, and even sucks it until she makes you explode all over yourself.

lydiablackHJ1.JPG

lydiablackHJ2.JPG

lydiablackHJ3.JPG

lydiablackHJ4.JPG

lydiablackHJ5.JPG

you can see this handjob scene and join my site for only 15 bucks - HERE

DuanCulo

Staff member

Attachments

• Mlh7-2ge_400x400.jpg
    Mlh7-2ge_400x400.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 333