• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

drifter75

Banned
Yes...the mysterious cpukill is back with more goodies staring Maggie Green. There are actually several links in the following link:

http://*************/search.html?subject=maggie+green&sort=RELEVANCY

Unfortunately, a few are dead, but most are not. In them, are the Danni sets that seldom seem to get mentioned by her or her site. (Notwithstanding the obvious that she has her own site now. She seems...uncomfortable showing as much as she does in the Danni videos. Maybe it's just me...but I'm a Correctional Officer by day, and I pick up on physical cues people have easily).

Some links go to **********, others to the dreaded Depositfiles and Easyshare links. However...if you wanted to see Maggie in ALL her glory (and I mean all of it, basically short of hardcore), click above.

Well, she did quite explicit on The Red Chair and didn't seem uncomfortable at all. :)

In just the past couple of days, Scoreland has posted a video and accompanying photoset where Maggie, completely naked, is massaged and fondled by a man. We don't see his face, but his hands are all over her, especially her tits, rubbing and squeezing her nipples. It's very sensuous and Maggie is clearly enjoying it. At the end of the vid, Maggie looks straight into the camera as the guy continuesto play with her tits, and says, "This has been wonderful. I'm so fucking turned on right now. Do you think you can give me a minute, and I'll get back to you?"

Could it be that we're about to see Maggie Green do hardcore?!?!! It seems too good to be true, but stay tuned.

drifter75

Banned
In just the past couple of days, Scoreland has posted a video and accompanying photoset where Maggie, completely naked, is massaged and fondled by a man. We don't see his face, but his hands are all over her, especially her tits, rubbing and squeezing her nipples. It's very sensuous and Maggie is clearly enjoying it. At the end of the vid, Maggie looks straight into the camera as the guy continuesto play with her tits, and says, "This has been wonderful. I'm so fucking turned on right now. Do you think you can give me a minute, and I'll get back to you?"

Could it be that we're about to see Maggie Green do hardcore?!?!! It seems too good to be true, but stay tuned.

Don't think so. Merilyn/Anya had her tits not only massaged, fondled, rubbed and squeezed by man hands, but sucked as well, and she's still known for turning down any offers of hardcore. Then Maggie, on her OneModelPlace or ModelMayhem profile, states expressly she doesn't do boy-girl and says to not be asked about that.

pitino

are you talking to me?
http://photos.freeones.com/m_babes/Maggie_Green_001/

maggie-browndress-set3-10%5B1%5D.jpg

What the fuck have they done to her face... You know when you've been tangoed.