• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
I have a mental image of you doing some very hard bondage - tied down, your breasts tied, nipples clamped, straining against your bonds as orgasms hit you as a very large penis pumps cum into you.

Sorry, just thought I`d share that.

FYI, Mandy's Addicted Thread is back in the Talk Section, and this one has sorta become redundant and dormant. Hence no action between Jinta on the 28th of June and you yesterday. So, You Might wanna come on over, see what you've missed, and repost.

By the way, that's a very nice image you've painted, and I suspect the others might agree :)

• Love
Reactions: sj1

ban-one

Works for panties
but isnt the more Mandy the merrier?

Yeah, but I don't know if she's gonna come in here too often, with her Addicted Thread more active over in the Talk Section.

ban-one

Works for panties
perhaps its an attempt to summon her here? maybe if we say her name three times, she'll appear like Bloody Mary or Beetlejuice?

Well, let's try it.

Mandyjuice, Mandyjuice, Mandyjuice

...Although, we may actually be summoning something more liquid by saying that...
Mandy%20Flores%20GIF.GIF

And actually, isn't there something else that has to be said before saying Beetlejuice thrice that we may need to add before saying her name three times?

• Love

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Well, let's try it.

Mandyjuice, Mandyjuice, Mandyjuice

...Although, we may actually be summoning something more liquid by saying that...
Mandy%20Flores%20GIF.GIF

i think your town just got a flashflood warning

And actually, isn't there something else that has to be said before saying Beetlejuice thrice that we may need to add before saying her name three times?

i believe to summon Bloody Mary you need to be looking in a mirror. i dont think there was anything else involved besides just saying his dead. though maybe you have to be dead or around dead people? i dont know what you would need to do extra to summon Mandy

ban-one

Works for panties
i think your town just got a flashflood warning

This may just be a coincidence, but it's starting to rain here...

i believe to summon Bloody Mary you need to be looking in a mirror. i dont think there was anything else involved besides just saying his dead. though maybe you have to be dead or around dead people? i dont know what you would need to do extra to summon Mandy

Well, it's been a while since I've seen Beetlejuice (the movie or the cartoon show), but I seem to remember that Lydia had to say something prior to Bettlejuice thrice to summon him the first time (& the first time in each episode)

Hmm... I think we're gonna have to come up with something more applicable for summoning Mandy, since all I got was her juice.

• Haha

jitna

i was just talking about the movie, but it looks like you need to figure out the correct stanza to summon Mandy. now what rhymes with Mandy? Candy, randy, handy...

ban-one

Works for panties
i was just talking about the movie, but it looks like you need to figure out the correct stanza to summon Mandy. now what rhymes with Mandy? Candy, randy, handy...

Andy, Candy, Dandy, Handy, Randy, Sandy

So, let's see...

"Though I know I should be wary, still I venture someplace scary. Ghostly haunting, I turn lose, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice."

Even though she's far away, meeting her would make my day. To call upon her would be dandy, Mandy, Mandy, Mandy.

Even though she's far away, it would be a thrill for us to play. To call upon her would be dandy, Mandy, Mandy, Mandy.

• Love

jitna

"though she could cause a world of hurt, and she will drown me with her squirt, she'd give me a handy, Mandy, Mandy, Mandy"

Mandy Flores

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
Official Checked Star Member
Jeez....I didn't even realize they had put this in two places! I have been checking in on the other one :)
well tthe link to it is in my signature below now :)

• Love

jitna

Oh i see, kinda weird way to promote imo but who am i to judge right?

But its like apple marketising 'We steal' :p

there are a lot of people with interesting fetishes. Mandy makes videos for some of them.

ban-one

Works for panties
  • Love