• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mariah Milano Playing Mortal Kombat, Signing Autographs & More LIVE in Orlando-11/12

Cum Meet Adult Film Star - Mariah Milano, LIVE on Saturday November 12th,2011 at the Mela Room in Orlando Florida. Mariah will be taking part in a LIVE edition of RoomX112.Com's Game With Fame. Tickets for the event are $30.00 per person and Mariah will be signing autographs for EVERYONE and taking Photos with EVERYONE. BUT, ONLY 50 Lucky event attendees will be randomly selected to play Mortal Kombat, ONE on ONE intimately with Mariah Milano.

Additionally, Mariah will be signing 15 FREE COPIES each of Batman Arkham City, Modern Warfare 3 and Gears Of War 3, courtesy of RoomX112.Com

There will also be tons of Sexy Gamer Girls wearing Nothing but Thongs, G-Strings and the tiniest tops, Playing Video Games in various different booths, waiting for Event Attendees to come join in on the fun with them and play and converse with them. Consoles being featured at each booth include the XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, PS3 and older consoles including the n64, SNES and Nintendo.

Tickets for this event are $30.00 per person and can ONLY be purchased at ROOMX112.COM. Tickets will not be sold at the event door on November 12th.

Ticket Purchase includes Autograph and Photo Op with Mariah, Free Food and Drinks, Play and Interact with the Sexy Gamer Girls and all other Show Activities!

For More Information, please visit ROOMX112.COM

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Re: Mariah Milano Playing Mortal Kombat, Signing Autographs & More LIVE in Orlando-11

*sigh* Always in Americuh...

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Mariah Milano Playing Mortal Kombat, Signing Autographs & More LIVE in Orlando-11

can't wait! I need to practice though huh? :)

Roald, will YOU be there?????????????????

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

can't wait! I need to practice though huh? :)

Roald, will YOU be there?????????????????

I don't even think Roald knows what Mortal Combat is. :D

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

My dear Petra... It's Kombat with a K

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

My dear Petra... It's Kombat with a K

Don't make the old one come out and play. He's on a low soul diet atm.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

They still have Mortal Kombat?