• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marjorie Taylor Greene should be expelled fom the House and banned from holding any public office, ever

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Says Conservatives Need Their Own ‘Safe Space’​

Critics of “woke” policies are usually pretty skeptical about snowflakes calling for safe spaces—but Marjorie Taylor Greene is suddenly all for the idea.
The Georgia lawmaker even went so far as to claim that MAGA Republicans “deserve” one of their own.

We’re fed up with Democrat policies, we’re fed up with the woke ideology being shoved down our throat, and we’re tired of our children being brainwashed into these same ideas,” Greene told Sean Hannity on Fox News on Tuesday. “We want our own safe space and we deserve it,” Greene added while discussing her recent advocacy for a “national divorce” between red and blue states.

Commenting on Greene’s remarks, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) tweeted: “Republicans ridiculed ‘safe spaces’ and called people ‘snowflakes’, this coming from one of their leaders is literally hilarious.”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-says-conservatives-deserve-their-own-safe-space

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
MTG is 48 which is pretty young for politics. Can anyone imagine what a Marjorie Taylor Greene For President In 2032 campaign might be? You guys think she runs by then or sooner?

taylorgreenemarjorie_111522gn4_w.jpg

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
MTG is 48 which is pretty young for politics. Can anyone imagine what a Marjorie Taylor Greene For President In 2032 campaign might be? You guys think she runs by then or sooner?
I'm pretty sure she will run in 2028. Once Trump is no longer in the picture, I'm pretty sure she will run