• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marvel's Spider-Man

yoyodude

Recommendation: www.myFreeOnes.com
I know I was late to the party but I finally finished the game. Everyone was saying it was a fantastic game and I just had to try it out for myself. I loved every moment from start to finish. The graphics and character models were amazing, story was superb and of course the different suits and different powers were very satisfying. This game is at the #2 spot right now for most sold and it's edging closer to beat the #1 spot Uncharted 4. I'm still not finished with the game. Current at 95% completion rate and after that I need to play New Game + and the DLCs. Hands down the BEST Spider-Man game EVER. I literally can't wait for the sequel and the official introduction of the second Spider-Man Miles Morales. Really hoping for a team up duo and maybe even bring the alternate universe into the mix and introduce Spider-Gwen as well. If you haven't played it yet, I highly recommend it. There's a Game of The Year edition out right now with all DLCs included and if you're into trophies it's an easy platinum.