• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mellanie Monroe - AKA: Kat, Melanie Monroe, Mellanie, Mellanie M, Mellanie Munroe, Mellone Monroe, Melonie Monroe, Mrs. M. Ware

brothermouzone

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Is Mellanie still active or she retired? Haven't seen anything new from her in several months and she stopped using her Twitter account (@MellanieMonroe) back in June.

Fab

The more I look, the harder it gets!
Is Mellanie still active or she retired? Haven't seen anything new from her in several months and she stopped using her Twitter account (@MellanieMonroe) back in June.

hi there, very interesting question can't tell you as I'm wondering the same!

Do you know if she's done some surgery on her face? she looks different than let's say 3-4 years ago!

Walker22

My internet is way faster than yours
I was about to ask the same. There's been nothing on her, not only scenes but no pictures or any word on her whatsoever in a long time now. I thought maybe she was lying low after the whole Maino debacle thing. What she did was pretty fucked up, for sure. And the embarrassment of it and heat was probably intense. But, it sucks not having any new scenes from her. Sucks even more that there's been zilch on her whatosever. Despite what she did, I hope she's okay.

UnderBro

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Bronze Member
Mellanie Monroe's 41st Birthday

:partysml: Happy Birthday Mellanie Monroe :partysml:

Mellanie-Monroe-Fucking(2).jpg

Source

Best wishes to Mellanie on her 41st B-Day!

Maradona1982

Does my bum look big on this forum?
I was about to ask the same. There's been nothing on her, not only scenes but no pictures or any word on her whatsoever in a long time now. I thought maybe she was lying low after the whole Maino debacle thing. What she did was pretty fucked up, for sure. And the embarrassment of it and heat was probably intense. But, it sucks not having any new scenes from her. Sucks even more that there's been zilch on her whatosever. Despite what she did, I hope she's okay.

What's the Maino decable? What's happened?