• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Michelle Monaghan / Michelle Bond / Michelle Wilson

I love Michelle Wilson's / Michelle Bond's (check all that apply) ...

• Hair

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Face

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Bust

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Stomach

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Hips

• Snatch

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Thighs

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Legs

• Total voters

Member2019

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
From thinner at mid 20s to fuller nearing 30 ...

looks like she's gained a little bit of weight around the midsection. TOTALLY not complaining, though :rolleyes:
She's widdened and plumped over the last few years. You'd think she had just gone from late teens to early 20s and that was typical, but she was an unreal, thin 36-24-34" or so at 25 and now fuller pushing 30 with +2" (38-26-36"). That's more atypical (pregnancy a year or two a perhaps?).

In any case, my lust has only gotten worse because that hourglass has widened with it. But yes, her inner stomach, while slender, is bulging a little bit. I don't think her hourglass can distribute much more, maybe another inch width or so.

I think she still has one of the most fanging, womanly sets of curves ever (I still love this pic as an example -- look at the mid-section, down to the hips, then down the thighs -- I'm dying to find it in higher resolution ;) ):
http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Image:Michelle_Monaghan_Silver.jpg

And she was the major reason for my starting my first "fucking hips" thread almost 4 years ago ...
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?p=661605

I've probably thought of spearing her hips longer than even some of my favorites. Every time I think someone has bested her, I see a new set of hers and I'm totally shocked at how the hourglass and figure has "accommodated" more extremities in those curves. ;)

Prophecy

The best things in life are Free!
Re: From thinner at mid 20s to fuller nearing 30 ...

I think she still has one of the most fanging, womanly sets of curves ever (I still love this pic as an example -- look at the mid-section, down to the hips, then down the thighs -- I'm dying to find it in higher resolution ;) ):
http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Image:Michelle_Monaghan_Silver.jpg

Dear Prof,

I thought of you when I uploaded the image to Boobpedia. It turned me on immediately, and I thought: "Yes, I understand why Prof is so keen on this kind of body." Well, obviously you found the picture now. :)

I do not have it in a higher resolution, but I found it at onemodelplace.com, when there weren't so many pics set to private and not viewable for guests like today.

You may want to become a member of onemodelplace.com and look for the profile of photographer Gary Silver (or Michelle Monaghan's, I'm not sure if I found it in his or her profile). The picture may have a higher resolution then.

Regards

Prophecy

tittenman

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.