• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Mikes Apartment - Eufrat & Jan (Punching Possums)

smf333

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
Hi Guys, this is a bit of a tricky one.

I'm looking to find out who the guy shooting the video is in this scene with Eufrat and Jan? I know the name of the actors and the scene, but when searching for Mike's Apartment I'm confronted with a countless number of guys who have appeared in the scenes over the years.
Does anyone know specifically who this guy is, if he is still in the industry and if there is a way to contact him?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• 2022-05-26 at 22-17-46.jpg
    2022-05-26 at 22-17-46.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 254

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Nothing that you did not know already. Yes the guy's name is Jan.

https://www.iafd.com/title.rme/title=punching+possums/year=2006/punching-possums.htm

And you can forget about contacting Reality Kings and/or Mike's Apartment. The scene is sixteen years old. It's probably off the website and network. Mindgeek has been having their webmaster take scenes down by the hundreds. They started removing them as early as mid 2015.

Last edited:

smf333

Nothing that you did not know already. Yes the guy's name is Jan.

https://www.iafd.com/title.rme/title=punching+possums/year=2006/punching-possums.htm

And you can forget about contacting Reality Kings and/or Mike's Apartment. The scene is sixteen years old. It's probably off the website and network. Mindgeek has been having their webmaster take scenes down by the hundreds. They started removing them as early as mid 2015.
Cheers John,

In actual fact, I did know Eufrat's boyfriend was Jan and I've already got the film. I was wanting to know who the guy SHOOTING the movie was. (The American guy) ??

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Cheers John,

In actual fact, I did know Eufrat's boyfriend was Jan and I've already got the film. I was wanting to know who the guy SHOOTING the movie was. (The American guy) ??
In my nineteen years of being a Brazzers member (including Digital Playground, Reality Kings, and Twistys) - I've never have known who the people are behind the scenes. Networks and websites, such as those owned by Manwin / Mindgeek, usually won't disclose who the videographer is as well as who the photographer is. That said, you may have a better chance at identifying the photographer (if the photo gallery is still up.) - however with the videographer? Probably not. And with the forums (Brazzers, Twistys, etc.) all being gone, Mindgeek has pretty much killed off any possibility of who did these scenes; both the photos and videos. Sorry.

Last edited:

smf333

Aww hell, I was hoping he would be able to help me solve a 16-year-old mystery concerning Eufrat & Jan that's been niggling me for over a year now! Oh well, the search continues. Thank's for the heads up anyway.