• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss Hybrid is Your OCSM of October 2011!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Congrats mistress-goddess!!!

Sorry I didn't vote for you, but I didn't want to...you know...spoil you too much. :D You may spank me now. :booty:

As always, foot massage for the winner and the nine runner-ups. :D :bowdown:

Reactions: sj1

TheVern

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave FreeOnes.
Congrats Miss Hybrid :clap:

To celebrate. I'm going to Salute some more of your pics and videos:drool2:

EvW29

I know how to use the search button!
My what a amazing choice! Miss Hybrid has an amazing body and perfect boobs. I am liking the early pics of her I am seeing.
I want to see some more.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Click Here to tart voting, and you certainly did! Thank you everyone for the support over the contest and over the time I have been an OCSM. I was completely unknown when I joined on the 11th November 2009. Now, 2 years on, I am only relatively unknown!

The contest was very tight but great fun to be in. I look forward to participating in the future ones from the outside. I am available as a post count / how to vote adviser.

Thank you to Freeones for trying to instigate a draw so that Briana and I could battle it out in a pool full of toys and baby oil.

Also thank you to Petra and Regina for being such good sports, in relation to the screen capture below.

Picture 111.png

Thank you my friends

Miss VVHHH

Ps

No Petra, I will never let it drop xxx

PPs

I will shortly be sending Petra a set of photos from my recent beach holiday featuring the incredibly difficult to keep on FreeOnes Bikini and a lot of very fine sand. One or two of these have already been added on my thread.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member