• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mom of Slain Family Speaks out on Illegal Immigration

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Mom of Slain Family Speaks out on Illegal Immigration

Build the wall and crack down hard on illegals. :hammer:

Mayhem

Banned
Don't start a whole new thread over BS like this. There's plenty of pre-existing threads to choose from. :nono:

Secondly, cry me a frikkin' river.

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Sorry, the wall won't be built, even if Trump spend 8 years in office. even conservatives news outlet agree on that

Donald Trump: The Wall Is Actually Just Renovation of Old Fences

President Donald Trump admitted that he wasn’t actually going to build a great new wall on the southern border but repair existing fences
and build selective strategic border structures.
“The WALL, which is already under construction in the form of new renovation of old and existing fences and walls, will continue to be built,” Trump wrote on Twitter on Thursday morning.

The president confirmed the fears of many supporters who worry that his campaign promise of a single “great wall” of “hardened concrete” and “rebar and steel” would go unfulfilled.
The promised wall was a feature of Trump’s agenda, as he mocked current border infrastructure.

After his inauguration, Trump described current border walls as “little toy walls” in an interview with Sean Hannity in January, vowing to replace them with something new.
“I’m talking about a real wall. I’m talking about a wall that’s got to be, like, serious,” Trump said.
Trump’s national security officials, including Gen. John Kelly, have argued that a solid concrete wall on the Southern border is not necessary, touting strategic fencing and border infrastructure.

Democrats have vowed not to fund Trump’s wall winning an early concession from the administration in May.
At the time, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer argued that funding for bollard fencing was an effective way to secure the border, but stopped short of saying that it was the wall that the president had promised.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ll-is-actually-just-renovation-of-old-fences/

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Don't start a whole new thread over BS like this. There's plenty of pre-existing threads to choose from. :nono:

Secondly, cry me a frikkin' river.

This is a new video. If you don't like it just don't click on it. :tongue:

:facepalm: Cry you a river?

Sticking up for illegal murderous criminals. :nono:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
No disrespect at all meant for the victims' family but what are you going to say when the wall is built and these types of stories don't go away? The complexity of the immigration issue goes way beyond simply building a wall or passing draconian laws to make right-wingers feel better about themselves just because they supported them.

Mayhem

Banned
This is an old topic. Find an existing thread and put it there. Quit polluting to site, especially with shit this lame.

:facepalm: Cry you a river?

Sticking up for illegal murderous criminals. :nono:

Since you're so concerned, I guess you support a 70mph top speed on all street legal vehicles. And since this is a drunk driving story, I'm sure you'll agree that all ignitions should be fitted with a breathalyzer. In fact, we should bring back Prohibition.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
This is an old topic. Find an existing thread and put it there. Quit polluting to site, especially with shit this lame.

Again hating the victims. :facepalm:

In fact, we should bring back Prohibition.

I don't drink I would be fine with prohibition.

How do we know wether we like it or not if we don't watch it ?

It is a short video. Watch it.

No disrespect at all meant for the victims' family but what are you going to say when the wall is built and these types of stories don't go away? The complexity of the immigration issue goes way beyond simply building a wall or passing draconian laws to make right-wingers feel better about themselves just because they supported them.

Most of the people who want more third world people are in gated communities and far away from any of the affected areas.

They just want to look like they care.

Open Border Liberals Who Live Behind Walls In Gated Communities Should Immediately Stop Talking.

Article

Mayhem

Banned
Most of the people who want more third world people are in gated communities and far away from any of the affected areas.

They just want to look like they care.

Open Border Liberals Who Live Behind Walls In Gated Communities Should Immediately Stop Talking.

I'm listening to my Cuban next door neighbors talking right now. I live in a predominantly black and hispanic neighborhood. So take your bullshit generalizations and stick them.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

:

I agree with Will I gotta say.
Mayhem you seem to feel pretty strongly about this particular thread.
You really came out swingin , like Tyson circa 1986. "Hey aren't you that young knock out kid?" people would ask.
What's up? Is this what you want to do to Will?
SDpTT.gif

Mayhem

Banned
I agree with Will I gotta say.
Mayhem you seem to feel pretty strongly about this particular thread.
You really came out swingin , like Tyson circa 1986. "Hey aren't you that young knock out kid?" people would ask.
What's up? Is this what you want to do to Will?

I said what needed to be said. I don't care about the post, but there is no reason to start a thread over it. And it's not like this is a well trafficked forum. All of us have been here long enough to know when to go find an existing thread. No one has the Newbies Excuse on this.

And as a coming-in-2nd-place-and-not-very-close: You can find singular examples of everything. This one is especially lame because Will says, "Immigrant kills family", where I see, "Drunk driver kills family."

We can go round and round for the next 2 days, but this is a lame post and a lame thread.