• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most Beautiful (attractive) Female Face… Ever!

wmonbear

Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever.
This one was tried once before, but was discontinued after about a year, as format was found too cumbersome for OP to sustain.
With same objective, this version features a simpler and more participatory approach.

Post photographs of the most beautiful faces you’ve ever seen (portrait-style, no nudity)
Following the completion of each page, all members will be invited to list their Top 3 candidates for that page.
Top 3 photos receiving the most nominations will qualify for tournament competition.
By way of survey, the most beautiful woman ever photographed will then be determined.

Here's the first entry...

beautiful_MYSTERY_MODEL_I_ALEXANDRA_ZABELINA_120.jpg

wmonbear

This one was tried once before, but was discontinued after about a year, as format was found too cumbersome for OP to sustain.
With same objective, this version features a simpler and more participatory approach.

Post photographs of the most beautiful faces you’ve ever seen (portrait-style, no nudity)
Following the completion of each page, all members will be invited to list their Top 3 candidates for that page.
Top 3 photos receiving the most nominations will qualify for tournament competition.
By way of survey, the most beautiful woman ever photographed will then be determined.

Here's the first entry...

beautiful_MYSTERY_MODEL_I_ALEXANDRA_ZABELINA_120.jpg

Btw, model's name is Alexandra Zabelina. Astonishing that she has virtually no footprint on the web... should be household name from her looks alone!

wmonbear

...Both perfect impossible to choose which one is the most beautiful. :rolleyes:

Not a hard choice for me. I like the Kate Beckinsale photo better... could even make my pg. 1 Top 3 list. But still a long way to go... lots more competition to come!

wmonbear

j
Alexandra Zabelina (re-up)

22611629a043480203afdb26ee33720827d3648e.jpg

wmonbear

Not a hard choice for me. I like the Kate Beckinsale photo better... could even make my pg. 1 Top 3 list. But still a long way to go... lots more competition to come!

To elaborate on my preference, Kate's eyebrows and eyelashes are beautifully natural in appearance!

wmonbear

In search of... the most beautiful woman (facially speaking) in modern media history, that is, since cameras began producing decent quality images.