• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My Video Uploads

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotSunrise

Get a new wallpaper at Wallpaperheaven.com!
I would like to join those videos I posted earlier and others I have together before I post anything else. Anyone have any suggestions on programs that are easy to use? I tried one before but couldn't figure the damn thing out.

Thanks

sky1lopez

I'm not wearing any underpants!
i am actually in the midst of combining them myself... i use windows movie maker, it came with the computer :2 cents:

domshooter

My wife doesn't know I'm a perv!
i need a repost on the Mersedes allinternal vid, and the Catalina Cruz vid please!

big_red_van

I should post more!
anybody else notice that the only people doing all the requesting are also the ones that aren't uploading any movies?...come on guys...fair is fair

9inch

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
big_red_van said:
anybody else notice that the only people doing all the requesting are also the ones that aren't uploading any movies?...come on guys...fair is fair
my upload is too fucking low for sending movie :(

domshooter

My wife doesn't know I'm a perv!
big_red_van said:

sorry if this is the case, i didn't really think of that. Ill try to find some stuff, but i dont know where to look for the good longer vids
:thumbsup:

Memorex

Searching for Freeones enlightenment.
anyone got any full milf hunter or mike's apartment vids??????

HotSunrise

Get a new wallpaper at Wallpaperheaven.com!
Memorex said:
anyone got any full milf hunter or mike's apartment vids??????

lots of them but it'll be a few days before I can post any. I want to join them into 1 vid first and it'll be a while before I can mess with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.