• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Need help finding this girl.

voyeur215

Yes, these words change as I post more!
So I don't have a pic, unfortunately. I do recall the scene I saw her in quite clearly, so I'm going to describe as much detail about it as possible and hope it helps.

The scene was on one of the those 8 hour compilation DVDs you could buy from adultdvdempire. I first saw it back in 2006/2007. I think it was called Ass Fetish but that's such a generic title. It was a secretary/boss scene. The girl was thick, on the pale side, big tits, and had dark brown/maybe black hair. She was wearing glasses, a sleeveless white button down blouse, and a light gray mid thigh pencil skirt. She was in an office that had dark paneling, there were some potted stand up plants in the background. No natural sunlight. Looked like how a lawyers office might look.The guy was skinny, closecropped hair and close cropped goatee. The scene started off with the secretary being a clumsy doofus and dropping a file of papers all over the guys lap. The guy gets pissed and chews her a new one, 'this isn't working out' etc. etc., fires her, she gives the usual 'I'll do anything to keep my job' spiel, leads to her getting fucked. She had light colored nips with those wide, pale almost nonexistent areola you see on pale girls. Had a squeaky, high-pitched moan/voice. She was fucked first on the desk then on the floor. The scene ended with her asking if she could keep her job, to which the guy replies 'Don't call us, we'll call you'.

I'm hoping someone else out there knows who this is or has seen the scene. She's the one girl I've never been able to find and I've spent a long time scrolling secretary scenes on the tube sites. Hope I provided enough.