• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New species: Bizarre Amazonian 'penis snake'

gunslingingbird

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
A bizarre creature dubbed the "penis snake" was discovered in the Amazon river of Brazil by workers preparing for a dam to be constructed. As it happens the "snake" isn't a snake at all, but is rather a very rare member of the amphibian family. The discovery was made in November 2011, but only has recently been confirmed as a new species.

This particular discovery was confirmed by Julian Tupan, a biologist, who claimed the species to be called "Atretochoana eiselti.". As this was a new discovery, relatively sparse information is available regarding the species. Many experts speculate that the amphibian breathes through its skin. It is, however, a predator that eats typically anything smaller than itself including worms, and small aquatic life.

It is believed the "penis snake" is a type of caecilian, which is a species of amphibian that may not have limbs. Other larger variations of the species were previously discovered over 1,000 miles away in a different part of the Amazon river.

Stan, weren't you looking to get a new pet?

Article

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
That's pretty damned freaky looking. It must live deep if it doesn't have any eyes.

TheSpokenWheel

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
Who's ready to change their mind about that refreshing snake massage now?

dp93

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
nasrty