• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New World Order lead by China, India, Russia

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Guy I' m a veteran of several wars. "I DON'T NEED TO POST ON THIS SITE." I post on defense forums, and discuss topics with people who have expertise on defense matters.
What has you being a vet got to do with anything? I don't give a shit. This is a discussion board. Discuss what you're posting. Otherwise, what's the point?

And we don't delete accounts.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
We are an unlikely hub for conspiracy theorists, white supremacists, employed murderers and Louboutin fetishists.

Steve-FreeOnes

Staff member
I thought the last one was the bread & butter of your userbase.
Very much so! Just commenting on the fascinating clanging together of people on here. Anyway, I'm posting in Politics and Religion so now I need a shower.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
China Deals Major Blow to Russian Economy
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/china-deals-major-blow-to-russian-economy/ar-AA1n4vYn

China's state-owned banks are tightening curbs on funding to Russian clients as they fear being subjected to secondary sanctions from the U.S., according to a Tuesday report by Bloomberg.

At least two banks have ordered a review of their Russian businesses in recent weeks and plan to sever ties with clients on the U.S. sanction list. The banks will also stop providing financial services to the Russian military sector, according to sources familiar with the matter, and review companies including non-Russian clients doing business in Russia or sending critical goods to Russia through a third country.

Not exactly a united front.