• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Newbie Introduction - Minx Addiction!

minxaddiction

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Greetings-
My name is Minx Addiction and I am new to Free Ones. Let me get started by telling you a little bit about myself. I am a professional fetish and glamour model. I run my own website, minxaddiction.com, and regularly shoot videos and photosets for it. You may have seen me on the cover and in pages of various magazines like "A", Secret, Bizarre, Nylonzine, etc. I model for many clothing designers and websites as well. I am a true fetishist. For as long as I can remember I have loved dressing up in extreme and sensual outfits. I love latex, lingerie, stockings, super high heels, bondage, and being creative. I love sharing my exhibitionism and embracing my femininity. My goal in modeling is to intrigue people while exploring my sexuality.

I've just added some photos to my profile page that were taken only a few days ago. One set is of me naked wearing only sexy thigh high fetish boots and the other set is of me in a hot red latex dress posing with fetish model Emily Marilyn. I plan to add photos regularly to my profile, so check back often. Don't forget to visit my site minxaddiction.com
xoxo
Minx Addiction

Fresno

Less than 1,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt
Re: Newbie Introduction

Hello minx addiction and Welcome to FreeOnes the best board on the net, Pull up a chair take off your shoes and have fun with us!

Welcome to this great board.:hatsoff:

senob44

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

Welcome to the board, Minx! I hope you have a lot of fun here! :wave:

DonkMan

Wannabe Board Whore

Hello Minx, definitely a nice site you have! Glad you could join the Freeones club on the InterWeb.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?

Hi Minx A. great name, I like it allot!! welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy yourself amongst all of us star adoring fans.. take care.. :bowdown: :hatsoff:

gunslingingbird

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

Welcome aboard! :wave2: Enjoy your stay!

take off your shoes

Not if said shoes have 6 inch heels on them! ;)

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!

Welcome to the board ... you're lovely! :wave2: :lovecoupl

Artimus

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.

Welcome aboard :hatsoff:

coolbeers

Stick with Freeones

welcome.

I think you need an avatar:glugglug:

slowhand

Closed Account
Welcome minxaddiction to the freeones. :wave:

I hope you enjoy your time here. :hatsoff:

shayd

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.
Welcome, welcome!