• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NHL '15/'16 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Jagger, how do you feel about the Blues trading Oshie to the Caps?

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Oshie is beloved by the fans but he has been somewhat of a troublemaker in the locker room....especially last year. Word has it that he and Hitch disagreed on some things....Oshie wanted a more free-wheeling style and that's just not what Hitch is all about. T.J. will have a chance to put some pucks in the net playing on a line with Backstrom and Ovechkin. Everybody loves T.J. in St. Louis. I wish him well but it was time for a change for all concerned. More changes coming now that Tarasenko is signed so stay tuned.

Jagger69

My Blues at undefeated Montreal will be an early-season barometer for both teams on Tuesday night. Blues have been on fire on this road trip (4-1 so far) but the Habs are at home and unbeaten so it should be a helluva contest. Looking forward to it. Goaltending advantage goes to Montreal so we'll see what kind of weight that carries. Tune in if you can.....I sure will.

Jagger69

Oh my we can't let this thread be euthanized (although a strong case can be made for the P & R section for sure)!

My Blues are proving to be incredibly resilient in spite of key injuries to Stastny and Schwartz. Second straight shutout by Jake Allen on the road tonight against NJ. This team is super-deep....Scott Gomez has been an awesome addition. Trying to not get too excited since we always fail in the playoffs but so far this year we look to be damn-near invincible. Allen quickly establishing himself as the primary goaltender, Parayko leads the NHL in scoring by d-men. So far, so good. :thumbsup:

Thursday night at MSG should prove to be a benchmark test for us. I'll be watching.

Oh my we can't let this thread be euthanized (although a strong case can be made for the P & R section for sure)!

My Blues are proving to be incredibly resilient in spite of key injuries to Stastny and Schwartz. Second straight shutout by Jake Allen on the road tonight against NJ. This team is super-deep....Scott Gomez has been an awesome addition. Trying to not get too excited since we always fail in the playoffs but so far this year we look to be damn-near invincible. Allen quickly establishing himself as the primary goaltender, Parayko leads the NHL in scoring by d-men. So far, so good. :thumbsup:

Thursday night at MSG should prove to be a benchmark test for us. I'll be watching.

I'll be at that game! Both goalies coming off of shutouts (assuming Allen and Lundqvist start, that is...)

Jagger69

I'll be at that game! Both goalies coming off of shutouts (assuming Allen and Lundqvist start, that is...)

I'll look for you! ;)

I've never been to the Garden so I envy the hell out of you. Should be a great game. Early season barometer for both teams.

Oh....I can damn-near guarantee Jake will be between the pipes for us. He's really blossoming here in his 3rd year. We could sure use a world-class goaltender, that's for certain. The Rangers already have one.

Jagger69

Well we gave up those early easy goals and just couldn't come back. It happens. Hope you had fun at the game, Rod. :thumbsup:

Well we gave up those early easy goals and just couldn't come back. It happens. Hope you had fun at the game, Rod. :thumbsup:

Thanks Jagger! It was a fun game (I wore me Oilers jersey ;) and there were at least two other guys wearing Oilers jerseys too, so I wasn't alone, haha). The first three goals were real beauties, but the Blues made a game of it. I think they might've left Allen in (although I'm not sure it would've made a difference) because the three early goals he let in were all really nice goals; I know it was a pretty bad line at that point (three goals on five shots, yikes), but like I said, they were nice goals, so I dunno...

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Big win by the Bs today. Young players contributing. Julian left lines in tact late, building trust in the kids. Still don't think they have enough team speed. Next up, a western Canada swing.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
The years have not been kind to this thread, it seems.

Go Canucks.

:suicide:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I miss the two Tampa fans. I'd like to hear their stance on the Stamkos issue.

The years have not been kind to the Canucks either... all 45 of them

Literally all four Canadian teams in the West are sitting in the basement with 30 points, although Calgary is showing signs of climbing. It's a pretty depressing time to be a fan in Western Canada.

Literally all four Canadian teams in the West are sitting in the basement with 30 points, although Calgary is showing signs of climbing. It's a pretty depressing time to be a fan in Western Canada.

Oilers are showing signs of climbing too. The Flames are on a six-game win streak, and the Oilers just snapped a six-game win streak of their own after their most recent loss.

I don't know what to make of the 3-3 all star format that went on yesterday.

It was fun to watch but I'm a purist for the most part; the AS game has been so atrocious over the years - comical at times. Puting money on the line was good as it made the players more into it.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what to make of the 3-3 all star format that went on yesterday.

It was fun to watch but I'm a purist for the most part; the AS game has been so atrocious over the years - comical at times. Puting money on the line was good as it made the players more into it.

I'm glad Pat Kane is really sticking it to everyone. He was exonerated and he still gets booed...even at the fucking all star game.

I don't know what to say...he was exonerated. Why don't the sad fucks with their miserable lives just move along and let the man get on with it?

Anyway, when is the last time a Yank was leading in some of the categories he's currently leading in (goals, points)?

He's really having a fantastic season and I'm sure Chicago is damn glad they didn't let him go at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.