• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Not Joining Facebook Makes You Suspicious

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Sounds legit.....

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
like i said before. when i was job hunting, those fuckers asked me for my myspace and fagbook links. they didnt ask if i had one, they asked me for them both. which i dont have.

long story short: i was pissed.

Death-Proof-69

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
yeah bro, get yourself a facebook iceman. :facepalm:

fuck that shit, i've been contemplating deleting mine. only real reason i don't is it's a convenient way to talk to some friends overseas who i can't text or call regularly.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Almost makes me want to delete mine.

It's going to be interesting in the US when someone will actually have to go to court to test if employers have the right to discriminate based on the fact that you don't have social networking.

Galactic

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever

fuck that shit, i've been contemplating deleting mine. only real reason i don't is it's a convenient way to talk to some friends overseas who i can't text or call regularly.

Yep. The only reason I'm still on that piece of shit site.

Galactic

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
Almost makes me want to delete mine.

It's going to be interesting in the US when someone will actually have to go to court to test if employers have the right to discriminate based on the fact that you don't have social networking.

So fucking true. And it's only a matter of time before that happens in this fucked up angry stupid uneducated violent retarded lame ass country. Fuck you all.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I wanna go back to the '70s.

I was perfectly happy in the 80's. I pretty much had everything that I needed or wanted. Then the 90's came along and fucked it all up! And now some con artist punk kid, wearing flip-flops and a hoodie, is causing me to be seen as a potential serial killer because I won't join his circle jerk club. :facepalm:

Stop the train and just let me off!

Straight Shooter

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!

Email? Skype? AIM? Yahoo Messenger?:dunno:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Oh. My. God. It's all making sense now.

:tongue:

Right. The evidence is clear. Charles Manson, Son of Sam, Lee Harvey Oswald, The Zodiak Killer, John Wilkes Booth, Hitler. None of them had a facebook either.

Red XXX

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave FreeOnes.
Official Checked Star Member
msn, icq, tencent qq, wireclub, xfire, meebo, imessage, ebuddy..pen papper, carrier pigeon, pony express, naval flags, pterosaurs post
:mail:

Red XXX

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave FreeOnes.
oh yeah, the boxey stampey thing.
I added these .... pen paper, carrier pigeon, pony express, naval flags, pterosaurs post .... I've never really got why facebook is so popular .... one day it will be gone :bandwagon:

SabrinaDeep

Disciple of the Cult Mother
Americaaaa! Fuck Yeaaahh!
And for the record: those of you who believe that Mr. Zuck started FB from a garage and no money or shit like that, then yeah: you look suspicious. I have never seen such a bad, confusing piece of crap of a "script" becoming what FB is today and being obviously pushed and supported by media and politicians. There must be more behind that.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Another giant leap for mankind: whether I get a job or not depends on if I get 'poked' on FB by someone I hardly know and not on my job skills and real life behavior... :facepalm:

As if FB gives you a real interpretation of who someone really is anyway. Off course these criticizing psychologists and employers will post how drunk they get every night, how they beat the wife, or are loathed by their employees because of their incompetence. Or press the like button of this political incorrect social group. Right? But alas... they will be the first to block someone who criticizes them and allow other as friends because of their reputation, even if they don't know them at all. They will be the first to point - oh irony - to the "privacy policy" on a website's page if it shares information about them. All because of an image they have to sustain to the outer world. But as long as you have many so called friends on FB you are socially healthy and aren't hiding anything, right? I'm just a regular guy, married with kids, barbequing in the summer with friends and watching football on television... Just the image every potential killer or sociopath will hide behind, because we are all potential killers and sociopaths. But hey, at least I get poked on FB so I must be a cool guy. Right? Faggets