• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Anybody like her?

Attachments

• pic11.jpg
    pic11.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 18,363

member469

Closed Account!
very beautiful face, she doesn't have much of an ass, and her boobs are pretty saggy....she will need a lift soon, or they will drop to her belly button. Very beutiful woman though.

T

tanja77

Any legs-wide-open pics? Nope, I don't think so, she's very serious about that:o

Nope. Not that it really matters its just weird that she doesnt show her "Flower". I've seen one pic were her legs are open but has the words"no way" covering.

Petra is one of my favorite PMs, plus one of my favorite models. I have a lot of pics and vids of her. Don't have too much problem with her body either.

JL3001

One of my all-times fav PM's. I've got lots of pics of her, somehow I've not seen any of those posted here, so if you've got more, plz keep posting.

One thing that gets me about Petra is that she just keeps getting better with age. I think she looks better now than she did in her original playmate pics, and how many years ago was that? :rolleyes:

Scorpion

Banned
Petra is certainly very gorgeous and has been around for a long time and she is getting hotter and hotter, I think she has a nice ass, but obviously she is better known for her big natural breasts though which are very nice.