• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alessandro

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
London-Keyes-Jules-Jordan-Phoenix-Marie,-London-Keys-In-Anal-Training-2013-12-24-001.webp

https://jjupdates.com/Phoenix-Marie/London-Keyes-Phoenix-Marie-London-Keys-In-Anal-Training/2339

Zeusridesabike

Why was my picture deleted?
On Twitter it was mentioned the Phoenix "broke her hip" on her most recent scene. Not sure if that is a real break, a dislocation, or hyperbole, but will be interesting if it affects her scenes going forward. I for one, think Phoenix has some real raunchy hardcore scenes left in her, I don't think we've seen her go full Phoenix lately.

georges

Staff member
On Twitter it was mentioned the Phoenix "broke her hip" on her most recent scene. Not sure if that is a real break, a dislocation, or hyperbole, but will be interesting if it affects her scenes going forward. I for one, think Phoenix has some real raunchy hardcore scenes left in her, I don't think we've seen her go full Phoenix lately.
Breaking a hip can impact you when you are moving, so I think it will take time to heal and to completely recover. We wish her all a quick and speedy recovery🙏