• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Please help me find these three scenes…

Jaymoose

Freeones is so HOT I want to have sex with it!
Two are from the same movie which I would guess is mid-90s, so might be a tough one.

First scene is a black man (who keeps his collared shirt on through most of the scene) fucking a dark haired white girl on a glass table. She has medium sized tits and is fairly noisy. He fucks her in the pussy and ass and cums on the table when he’s done.

Second one from the same movie is another (white) man in a suit, he walks down some stairs into what looks like a small bar, with a pole dancing stage on the right and a table and chairs on the left. He sits at the table while the girl, (white, long, curly medium brown hair, big tits, bra and panties) dances on the pole for a long time. They fuck, and she finishes him off with a really fantastic titfuck.

The third is from a VHS a friend got from Spain, it appears to be several unrelated scenes edited together. (One of the scenes is Max and Lovette on a train, if that helps). The scene I’m looking for is the guy with long blonde hair who looks like Shawn Michaels, the wrestler. He’s in a lot of stuff but I don’t know his name. He fucks a girl with dark hair in a bob cut, she is wearing purple satin thong and bra. There is a really hot anal ‘pop’ when he puts it in her ass.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks.