• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Policing without using guns

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I hope it all leads to a real grappling type hook. Like the crooks figure out a way around this, so they have no choice but to mount a launching unit, and a spear like hook, that slams through the body of the pursued vehicle, then prongs automatically open, and jerk the car to a screeching halt, ripping the back axle out. Yeah, and if they deploy THOSE from helicopters, we could pick the whole vehicle up, and set it right down in the police parking lot.

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
There's really no other way to describe it :)
Much safer than the PIT, and not only does it look cooler, but the driver literally won't know what hit them.

I think it's brilliant that by just immobilizing the one tire without damaging it, the axel will stop both rear wheels simultaneously, which is much safer than blowing out just one side and risking a spin-out.

Like Day said - Fucking AWESOME.
Interesting.

With something like that it makes we wonder how good it will be if it gets put into widespread practice. It seems good in theory, but when motorist that are actually stupid enough to get into a chase with police know it's coming how easy is it going to be to engage with a target that is actively maneuvering to make it difficult for the officer behind him when they know it's coming. Some of those stops in the video are probably because the novelty of it caught the purpetrators off guard.