• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

President Trump Considers Labeling Antifa an ‘Organization of Terror’

BeatMan

My wife doesn't know I'm a perv!
President Donald Trump said on Saturday that he is considering labeling the far-left activist group Antifa a terrorist organization.
“Consideration is being given to declaring ANTIFA, the gutless Radical Left Wack Jobs who go around hitting (only non-fighters) people over the heads with baseball bats, a major Organization of Terror (along with MS-13 & others),” Trump wrote in a tweet.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...rs-labeling-antifa-an-organization-of-terror/

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I believe Trump's base, aka The KKK are already listed as a terrorist organization.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
That's super. Super stupid. The President has disavowed the KKK for at least twenty years, harking back to his dislike for David Duke. He also specifically denounced the Alt-right movement and white supremacy several times.

But back to the OP, yes Antifa should be labeled a terrorist organization. They employ violence and threaten the peace wherever they appear. Most cities have anti mask laws on the books already so it actually shouldn't be too hard to enforce that just a little more forcefully. Personally, I love seeing those tofu farting homos get knocked out every time they pick a fight with the wrong people.

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
MLK Got killed. Kaepernick is unemployed.
America doesn't reward peacefull protests, nno wonder Antifas choosed to rely to violence, hoodies and scarves

That's super. Super stupid. The President has disavowed the KKK for at least twenty years, harking back to his dislike for David Duke. He also specifically denounced the Alt-right movement and white supremacy several times.
When asked about David Dukes endorsing him, he refused to disavow him. When asked about about the muder of a counter-protestor by neo-nazis, he refused to call them out, said there were "very fine people on both sides".

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Hi. Please take the Use Your Brain For 2 Fucking Seconds Challenge. Think it through this time ok?
The US GOV spends Billions of Dollars a year on NATIONAL SECURITY.
If you buy a Baby Ruth today the US GOV can easily find out exactly where you bought it, exactly what time you bought it, exactly where the money you paid for it came from, ect ect ect.
Do you not think that if the US GOV wanted to do anything about Antifa they would find out where the money to pay for Antifa came from and they would trace it right to the primary source?
Of course they can. It would take like 2 minutes.

So why don't they? Think it through, don't go pulling down the shades yet.
Its pretty obvious that Antifa is yet another thing the US GOV created, organizes, and pays for.
If it wasn't they would shut it down and arrest people. They never do. What else could it be?

The Actor PREZ surely knows this. Its just another part of the show.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
MLK Got killed.

Great men are willing to die for great causes. It took guts to do what he did. And he will be remembered and honored forever more.

Kaepernick is unemployed.

The hell he is. He works for Nike (the shoe company accused of employing virtual slave child labor in sweat shops in SE Asia). Nike pays him somewhere in the neighborhood of $5 million a year.

America doesn't reward peacefull protests, nno wonder Antifas choosed to rely to violence, hoodies and scarves

You're not seriously comparing those punk-ass bitch Antifa rabble-rousers to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., are you??? Tell me you aren't. You think it's justifiable or cool to storm some innocent person's car, like that woman in Portland who was just trying to get to a meeting, and rip the mirrors off her automobile and scare the living shit out of her? You think that's right?! Cowards hide their faces as they enact violence on others. Just because you may agree with their political beliefs doesn't make them any less cowardly. And a left-wing coward is no better than a right-wing coward.

Ace Boobtoucher

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rey C. again.

pool_hustler

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
That's super. Super stupid. The President has disavowed the KKK for at least twenty years, harking back to his dislike for David Duke..

David who?
According to Trump he doesn't know anything about him, or about white supremacy
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...-absurd-claim-he-knows-nothing-about-former-/ :1orglaugh

The Donald truly IS The Liar In Chief.
What's even more disheartening is that his supporters couldn't give a single shit over how blatantly dishonest (as exemplified in that link) he is.

pool_hustler

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
As far as ANTIFA goes, if they aren't already they should be included on the government's broader terrorist watch list that encompasses potential terror threats from both left and right.

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Great men are willing to die for great causes. It took guts to do what he did. And he will be remembered and honored forever more.

The hell he is. He works for Nike (the shoe company accused of employing virtual slave child labor in sweat shops in SE Asia). Nike pays him somewhere in the neighborhood of $5 million a year.

You're not seriously comparing those punk-ass bitch Antifa rabble-rousers to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., are you??? Tell me you aren't. You think it's justifiable or cool to storm some innocent person's car, like that woman in Portland who was just trying to get to a meeting, and rip the mirrors off her automobile and scare the living shit out of her? You think that's right?! Cowards hide their faces as they enact violence on others. Just because you may agree with their political beliefs doesn't make them any less cowardly. And a left-wing coward is no better than a right-wing coward.
Iam not. Actually, I'm condemning them

But what I'm also saying is that when peacefull protestors gets killed, off course people are gonna rely on violence.

Another issues is that, when a peacefull protest happens, there's always a bunch of extremists infiltrated and doing shit. And all what the medias and the politics are gonna talk about is that buch of extremists, not bothering about all the other peaceful protestors. And some might even equate the entire movement to that buch of extremists.
So if you're gonna be labelled radical and violent even if you're peaceful, why bothering being peaceful ?

xfire

when a peaceful protest happens, there's always a bunch of extremists infiltrated and doing shit. And all what the medias and the politics are gonna talk about is that bunch of extremists, not bothering about all the other peaceful protesters. And some might even equate the entire movement to that bunch of extremists. So if you're gonna be labelled radical and violent even if you're peaceful, why bothering being peaceful ?

Don't expect a cogent rebuttal.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Iam not. Actually, I'm condemning them

But what I'm also saying is that when peacefull protestors gets killed, off course people are gonna rely on violence.

Another issues is that, when a peacefull protest happens, there's always a bunch of extremists infiltrated and doing shit. And all what the medias and the politics are gonna talk about is that buch of extremists, not bothering about all the other peaceful protestors. And some might even equate the entire movement to that buch of extremists.
So if you're gonna be labelled radical and violent even if you're peaceful, why bothering being peaceful ?

Because violence begets violence. Do you think MLK, Jr. would have been half as successful if he'd fire-bombed some White churches in retaliation for the violence that he and his followers faced? Seriously. How do you think that would have gone over? His methods gave the American people a CLEAR distinction between right and wrong. Once shown that distinction, Americans began to support right over wrong, even if some continued to hold bigoted beliefs. But a bunch of entitled, whiny punks who will terrorize innocent women driving through a business district if they don't get their way? :facepalm: No, there is no right vs. wrong distinction to be made. In fact, they're in the wrong. I say send in the National Guard, shields and batons at the ready... swing high and swing hard. So yeah, if it's violence that they want... give it to them. But the rest of us shouldn't have to put up with their bullshit while we're trying to conduct our daily lives or go to work.

zeeblofowl_1969

I don't know and frankly I don't care.

But back to the OP, yes Antifa should be labeled a terrorist organization. They employ violence and threaten the peace wherever they appear. Most cities have anti mask laws on the books already so it actually shouldn't be too hard to enforce that just a little more forcefully. Personally, I love seeing those tofu farting homos get knocked out every time they pick a fight with the wrong people.

Once a klansmen always a klansmen.

xfire

But a bunch of entitled, whiny punks who will terrorize innocent women driving through a business district if they don't get their way? :facepalm: No, there is no right vs. wrong distinction to be made. In fact, they're in the wrong. I say send in the National Guard, shields and batons at the ready... swing high and swing hard. So yeah, if it's violence that they want... give it to them. But the rest of us shouldn't have to put up with their bullshit while we're trying to conduct our daily lives or go to work.

That's really the best way I have heard of dealing with anti-abortion protesters.

Ace Boobtoucher

There's a huge difference between people praying outside of an abortion mill and the Antifa thuggery.

Straight Shooter

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
There's a huge difference between people praying outside of an abortion mill and the Antifa thuggery.

Yes Antifa is the problem. SMFH

Meanwhile let's not address the fact that the FBI has said that white supremacist violence now accounts for the majority of domestic terrorism cases

Classic GOP distraction tactic

Kind of like focusing on undocumented immigrants as the reason why you've lost your job and not the fact that the billionaires and corporations are really the ones that are screwing you over

These Trumpkins really are dumb as shit.

#TrumpismIsACult
#You'veBeenConned
#You'reAMark