• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PSN down

C'mon HDTV's arent that much now you should be able to get one and see the greatness. you can get decent name brands for a managable price.
or i got the BESTBUY credit card and when you sign up for it in the store you can get 0% finance charges for 3 yrs. if they still run that offer.
my tv was $950 and i paid $50 per month NEVER A LATE PAYMENT and my balance is just barely over $200 now so with in 4 months my tv is paid off.

Sorry dude,but $950 is a lot of money to some people,so it's a little presumptuous to think that everyone can afford one.

The better alternative instead of getting a credit card just for a tv is that if you want to use it only for PS3,get a PC monitor.You can get a good one that's 23" with full 1080p for under $200.

Whoa! $950, I've seen 42" ones for like 450-600 now... What size is yours?

Whoa! $950, I've seen 42" ones for like 450-600 now... What size is yours?

40" but that was also 2+ yrs ago. that is why i said the price on HDTV's has dropped.
ZELL...YES $950 is alot but like mr.jizz said he has seen ones for $450-$600. yea most people don't/won't or CAN'T spend that kind of money on a tv but i was saying that the pre-concieved notion that HDTV's used to be $1500-$2000+ is bunk.... you can get a decent size&name brand for a DOable price nowadays

40" but that was also 2+ yrs ago. that is why i said the price on HDTV's has dropped.
ZELL...YES $950 is alot but like mr.jizz said he has seen ones for $450-$600. yea most people don't/won't or CAN'T spend that kind of money on a tv but i was saying that the pre-concieved notion that HDTV's used to be $1500-$2000+ is bunk.... you can get a decent size&name brand for a DOable price nowadays

Point taken,but I have to tell you,If you are looking for something that isn't an open box item,or 40" or bigger,in my area,you just aren't going to find that.

I've yet to see a 40" 1080Pthat is something other than Dynex or Insignia for anything under $600 new.

You can probably get a 720P plasma for something around $500,or a 60hz LCD for the same price,but why be a cheapo and get something sub-par?

Point taken,but I have to tell you,If you are looking for something that isn't an open box item,or 40" or bigger,in my area,you just aren't going to find that.

I've yet to see a 40" 1080Pthat is something other than Dynex or Insignia for anything under $600 new.

You can probably get a 720P plasma for something around $500,or a 60hz LCD for the same price,but why be a cheapo and get something sub-par?

im pretty sure you are correct. i have my HDtv so i dont look at tvs or prices anymore so i wouldnt really know. mine is a samsung 40" 1080

jesus tapdancing christ! ive been trying to download infamous all damn day, but it keeps quitting due to my shit internet.

gonna try downloading when i go to sleep, see if it makes a difference that no one else will be using the net.

hold onto your butts

my friend at work said when he went to download one of the games... i cannot remeber which one he said... but he told me it said "sold out" and he couldnt get the game. how is that possible?