• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Qatar 2022 World Cup

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Westwood Civil War tomorrow between the Persians and good, normal American folks. Shock & Awe, motherfucker!

pee-wee-herman-peewee.gif

shahs-of-a-sunset-reza-farahan.gif

american-flag-bald-eagle.gif

FilthyLameDeer-max-1mb.gif

If you want a great example of "baby steps" and enjoying the small things in life, Canada is ecstatic they scored their first men's world cup goal. Ever.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
What a Final!

Argentina stumbled in their opener, but delivered in the final.

I actually watched a soccer game. It was good.
If you watched the final, I hardly can think how you could have thought it wasn't : You've seen the greastest World Cup final in history, one of the greatest game ever...

If you watched the final, I hardly can think how you could have thought it wasn't : You've seen the greastest World Cup final in history, one of the greatest game ever...

Soccer is a tough sell to some Americans but I am trying to get into it. I told my wife if I am wanting to get interested in soccer that this was the game I should be sitting in front of. It was very competitive with a lotta drama and I was thoroughly entertained.

Thank you especially for that.

7_9537.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sj1
If you want to go on watching soccer, the best way to do so is to watch the Champion's League play-offs, which are going to start mid-february.

The Champion's League is a tournament opposing all the best clubs from Europe. It's gonna start with a round of 16 so there's not that much huge match-ups for now. Still, Liverpool vs Real Madrid and Paris vs Bayern Munich are top tiers confrontation :
- Real Madrid won the competition last year, in the final they played Liverpool, so that's basically a remake from last year's final...
- Paris and Munich both are considered among the possible winners, not to mention Paris has both Messi and M'Bappe among their players.

If you want to go on watching soccer, the best way to do so is to watch the Champion's League play-offs, which are going to start mid-february.

The Champion's League is a tournament opposing all the best clubs from Europe. It's gonna start with a round of 16 so there's not that much huge match-ups for now. Still, Liverpool vs Real Madrid and Paris vs Bayern Munich are top tiers confrontation :
- Real Madrid won the competition last year, in the final they played Liverpool, so that's basically a remake from last year's final...
- Paris and Munich both are considered among the possible winners, not to mention Paris has both Messi and M'Bappe among their players.

Thanks. I will.