• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Quake triggers tsunami in Indonesia

Friday on my mind

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070912/ap_on_re_as/indonesia_earthquake

"JAKARTA, Indonesia - A massive earthquake shook Indonesia on Wednesday, killing seven people, injuring 100 and triggering a small tsunami that hit one city on the island of Sumatra, authorities said. Tsunami warnings were issued for much of the Indian Ocean region.
The 8.2-magnitude quake off Sumatra badly damaged buildings along the coast and could be felt in at least four countries, with tall buildings swaying as far as 1,200 miles away."

Friday on my mind

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
I recently saw a program with a lot of pics of San Francisco right after the 1906 quake.This was maybe the 1st really well photograhed such disaster.Really some amazing pics of how some of the ground had moved and became fluid like with everything coming down where that happened.But of course the worst part was the fires with all the water mains broken the fires just burned out of control, with using dynamite to try to make fire breaks about all the locals could do.That was 1906 and they say that area gets a big one every 75 years roughly so they are way overdue now for one.It will be horrendous with all the growth in population.