• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Question: What is "Load Dumping"?

eponymous

A closed mouth catches no flies.
I've never known what it means. I G**gled it, but don't see any relevant results, as both words are commonly used in other non-sexual contexts.

No sexual slang or urban dictionary has a listing for it either, as far as I saw.

Thanks.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
What does dumping load mean?

Dump Load and Diversion Loads for Wind Energy Systems

A Dump Load, also known as a diversion load or dummy load, is commonly used in wind and small or microhydro systems to “divert” (hence its name) excess power when the batteries are full in an off-grid system as any excess electrical power generated has no other place to go.30.08.2022

Also:

Urban Dictionary
https://www.urbandictionary.com › ...

... giving me great handjob last night, so I turned over and had to Dump a load on her chest" ... Emptying a full trailer so that it can be filled again.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I've never known what it means. I G**gled it, but don't see any relevant results, as both words are commonly used in other non-sexual contexts.

No sexual slang or urban dictionary has a listing for it either, as far as I saw.

Thanks.
It's when you back your truck, or trailer up to the designated location, ingage your PTO, unlock your gate pins, and raise the body until the contents slide out into a pile, or into a trench, depending on if it's excavation or materials hauling. To really get that load out, especially if it's sticky, you need to sort of pop the clutch to lurch forward, then immediatly slam the brake, causing the gate to slam hard against the body, to loosen that sticky load from the floor, and make it slide out. The same basic operation is used to dump a load from a dumpster also, but it would be in a land fill, and not a job site. I hope this helps.