• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Raylene

Xcited

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
Here's a couple.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• shay sweet & alexa rae 03a (147).jpg
    shay sweet & alexa rae 03a (147).jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 4,184

Ryosuke

My internet is way faster than yours
is it just me or has she got way too much hair on her arms in the second pic :eek:

DLWOS

Owns a man thong 4 private use
I don't care with her hair she's got a hot face a hot body and really hot legs and something more you know :D :cool:

lex_sativa420

I should probably read the Board Rules...
Anybody have info about Raylene?

Hey, everybody! I was just wondering if any of y'all had some info on Raylene. She's been around for awhile, from what I gather. At least 1996 or '97. I've read her bio and perused all the pics that Freeones has to offer. Not to mention any other ones I've found using Google. But there aren't that many free pics available, from what I've seen.
I understand she had an official site called www.raylenexxx.com, but I hear that site is no more. I was wondering if anybody knew why she no longer has this site, or if any of you knew of anywhere else I could find new pics of her...or old pics, so long as they aren't the same ones that every site seems to have. For an example of her average pics, you can visit Jumbalaya Wilkenson's Women by linking to it at my site http://vile_material.tripod.com Jumbalaya is my own web page so it's not gonna cost you anything. I just thought I'd give you an example of what I'm talking about.
So yeah, if anybody knows where I could find some good jpgs, mpegs or vidcaps of Raylene, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

lex_sativa420

I heard a rumor that she retired. I think this was spurred on by the fact that her website is now down (www.raylenexxx.com). I was hoping it wasn't true.
I have a particularly obsessive interest in her because I feel cheated. See, my brother was a bouncer at this strip club on Long Island where she danced once. After the show, he took her home and fucked the shit out of her. I always resented him for this. Now I'm on a quest to jerk off to her relentlessly and, hopefully, in the very least, meet her and shake her hand...possibly even cast her in a mainstream movie.
My interest in her has peaked even further now that I have read an online interview with her, in which she alluded to her love for Cali bud. Now I know that we have something in common: an affinity for smoking marijuana. She also said that if she had her way, she'd just sit around getting stoned all day. That's my goal as well.
Thanks for your interest on this topic, Scorpion. And again, if anybody knows anything, please let me know.

lex_sativa420

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST PICS OF RAYLENE'S LEGS AND FEET(!!!!)????? PLEEEEEASE!!!

Scorpion

Banned
I love the way her pussy looks, fucktastic, I love when the lips are spread out like that. Now thats a bitch who loves to fuck. Great pics of Raylene there guys.

singchd

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
Here is more of Raylene....

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by a moderator!]