• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RE: Credit card question

Stephen1956

My friends like my Freeones thong.
RE: Credit card question

Why is it that the secured web page for the virtual game requests information about my home address in the United States, yet, when I try to purchase credits the virtual game my credit card is rejected? If FreeOne's doesn't accept credit cards from the United States, why does it have the states in America in the drop-down menu? I tried to purchase FreeOnes credits a while ago, and my credit card was rejected and I was reported to a fraud agency!
Now, once again, my IP address was logged and I'll have to explain to my credit union that my attempt to purchase credits for your virtual game was a valid purchase, before my credit card can be unblocked. I hope this doesn't happen again and someone there can correct this for me. I like FreeOnes and visit often. Thanks!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Re: Credit card question

I'm really sorry you're having this issue.

Unfortunately, we don't do anything with the billing for the game ourselves. When you log into your account, you can follow this link to use to fill in your problem:

http://www.3dsexvilla.com/members/service/trouble-report

Stephen1956

Thanks. I replied to an email from the virtual game website and they said it is possible that some credit cards deny payment for "adult content". I'm going to contact my credit card company to find out if this is true. I'm an adult and they have no right to censor my purchase of adult content (unless they have hidden this "right" in the fine print of the credit card policies). Unfortunately, the billing company has, once again, reported my attempted purchase as fraud and I received a phone call telling me that my credit card has been blocked.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member

Thanks. I replied to an email from the virtual game website and they said it is possible that some credit cards deny payment for "adult content". I'm going to contact my credit card company to find out if this is true. I'm an adult and they have no right to censor my purchase of adult content (unless they have hidden this "right" in the fine print of the credit card policies). Unfortunately, the billing company has, once again, reported my attempted purchase as fraud and I received a phone call telling me that my credit card has been blocked.

What they say is true. Unfortunately, banks, credit card companies, money payment services like PayPal...they all have rules about adult and what they will or won't allow. It's likely that your credit card company has some sort of morality rule or clause and is denying you on that base. ;-\

Good luck! If push comes to shove, try a pre-paid credit card.

Stephen1956

What they say is true. Unfortunately, banks, credit card companies, money payment services like PayPal...they all have rules about adult and what they will or won't allow. It's likely that your credit card company has some sort of morality rule or clause and is denying you on that base. ;-\

Good luck! If push comes to shove, try a pre-paid credit card.
I finally found a way to purchase adult content without setting off the bells and whistles with my credit card. Using a pre-paid gift card, I go online to where I set the pin number for it. Once that's done, I log on to a vendor's website, pick the content I want, then use the gift card for the purchase. I limit the amount of the gift card for a one-time use to $25.00.. The bells and whistles of my puritanical governmental watchdogs still sound an alarm, I'm sure, yet, by then I've received what I want to watch. One vendors limits the amount of content purchased within a period of time. I can understand the reason why they would want to limit the purchases. Addiction. One vendors does not accept the gift cards I use. One vendor does accept the gift cards I use. Wal-Mart stopped selling the Wal-Mart brand of gift cards. Of course, the store cashier will ask me if I'm using the gift card to bail-out my nephew from a Canadian jail, in a scam scheme. Just one more hoop to jump through in my quest searching for big, floppy breasts.