• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TV Rick and Morty

For threads about TV

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
View attachment 1092135

Interesting that they kept Roiland's cards at the end of this season's episodes.
He still has a financial tie to the show, so it might have to do with that. Sam Simon was out of the series after awhile, and his name always showed up at the end.

Mr. Daystar

I guess the new season is out. I hope it won't be to long before Hulu gets it. I'm working on the latest season of "Archer" right now.

And I would appreciate it, if you warn of spoilers. Thanks buddy.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I guess the new season is out. I hope it won't be to long before Hulu gets it. I'm working on the latest season of "Archer" right now.

And I would appreciate it, if you warn of spoilers. Thanks buddy.
Of course. I figured that image alone was fair game. I won't comment on the episode without spoiler tags - but I will say I liked it.

Mr. Daystar

Of course. I figured that image alone was fair game. I won't comment on the episode without spoiler tags - but I will say I liked it.
Thank you.

Mr. Daystar

Time seriously flies. It feels like just last week we were talking about how Justin's replacements were doing, and now we're already done half of the season.
I don't know how old you are, but it does seem to move faster, as we get older. It seems like yesterday when my wife and started dating, and poof, 25 years have passed.

tvstrip

Season finale. Fuck that was fast.
@Mr. Daystar when are you going to be able to watch the season?

I will say that I would have never known Justin was out. His absence was a non-factor - I guess that says a lot about the replacements.

Mr. Daystar

Season finale. Fuck that was fast.
@Mr. Daystar when are you going to be able to watch the season?

I will say that I would have never known Justin was out. His absence was a non-factor - I guess that says a lot about the replacements.
Google say 2024, with no official release date. It also said that the last season hit Hulu, 5 months after the final episode aired on Adult Swim. So I'm guessing spring. If you guys need to talk about it, I can just avoid this thread, or you can change the type color to white, so it has to be highlighted to read.

Like this.......you need to mouse over it to read it. This way, you warn of the spoiler,, and no one sees it, unless they really want to. All I know is, I wanna see some more Beth on Beth action.

tvstrip

Here's a noob question: How many of the season specific scenes in the opening montage are actually from that season? I always looked at them as a "preview" of the season, but am realizing that there are some that don't appear in any episodes.

Mr. Daystar

Here's a noob question: How many of the season specific scenes in the opening montage are actually from that season? I always looked at them as a "preview" of the season, but am realizing that there are some that don't appear in any episodes.
I have yet to see the last scene from the opening. The one with the flying monster that has spinning teeth. Nor have I seen the scene where they try to jumping into a portal, but Morty doesn't appear to make it. Your question is a head scratcher for sure, and one I would think has been asked at a comic con somewhere. The question is, was it videotaped, and is it on youtube. I wonder if they were quick animations that they might, or might not use. And so you don't feel alone, I to have wondered about it.

tvstrip

Let's take last seaon's open:

Basically everything between Morty being attacked by the green toad/monsters to the flying Cthulhu chase is what I consider "season specific". I haven't revisited Season 6 for a while, but I don't recall many of these scenes.
@Mr. Daystar do you recognize the butter or flying squirrel scene?

Mr. Daystar

Basically everything between Morty being attacked by the green toad/monsters to the flying Cthulhu chase is what I consider "season specific". I haven't revisited Season 6 for a while, but I don't recall many of these scenes.
No, I can't recall seeing any of them, Maybe when he's wearing the suit and flying towards the ceiling. That might be from the "purge" episode, but other then that, no, and I'm not sure about the one I mentioned. It is possible we'll never see them. The long contract was signed, after that opening, and I don't think the opening has changed at all that much.

tvstrip

I have yet to see the last scene from the opening. The one with the flying monster that has spinning teeth. Nor have I seen the scene where they try to jumping into a portal, but Morty doesn't appear to make it. Your question is a head scratcher for sure, and one I would think has been asked at a comic con somewhere. The question is, was it videotaped, and is it on youtube. I wonder if they were quick animations that they might, or might not use. And so you don't feel alone, I to have wondered about it.

Found it!

tvstrip

Jerry's mech-suit is from Analyze Piss, but that's the only one I can recall. It feels like there is always at least 1 that you can clearly recall, one that *might* be one, and the rest are just totally out there.

For the season 7 intro, you will definitely recognize one of the opening scenes (
Buff Summer
) but I'm having trouble recalling anything else.
@UnderBro any thoughts?

tvstrip

Looking back at the season, I think my favourite is the
Evil Morty ep. There was character development for everyone, we got to see Evil Morty's origin, and they wrapped up Rick Prime's story (presumably). Evil Morty is a badass, but a subtle one, and is more competent then anyone, including both Ricks. He's called "Evil", but he's no more evil than Rick (in terms of willing to kill anyone to achieve his goals), but it's all just to live in peace and quiet. He even pointed out that while he could use the Omega device, it would be more trouble than it's worth, and has more value as a deterrent for R&M. I like everything about his character, and hope they bring him back again at some point

Mr. Daystar

Thanks for jumping through all of the hoops, to keep me uninformed, I appreciate it. Now if Hulu and Adult Swim would just get their shit together and air it already.