• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pats5150fan

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
You dont achieve that with lip fillers or dying your hair a different color.
Arguably changing a look does give a career a boost since new content is very "new", reinvention is very common in all of entertainment.

Romi posted about this on Reddit and AdultDVDTalk. She's never been an all natural and changed her look more often before the industry and is happier with her appearance than ever even though she also said the blonde won't be forever and is doing it for fun. Let the woman who's entertained you for a decade live, she's doing something right if people are still talking about her at all given how little she's shot for major companies in rec ent years.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Romi Rain ❤️

(from Wicked Pictures)

110869_004.jpg
110869_005.jpg
110869_008.jpg
110869_009.jpg
110869_012.jpg
110869_011.jpg

67Sexy

Yes, these words change as I post more!
Romi has been a dear friend to me and I pray that I will never forget her as a person 1st. I know that she's been a mentor for me as well in the time that we talk as I may be an older man but know that being there for support will be critical

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Romi has been a dear friend to me and I pray that I will never forget her as a person 1st. I know that she's been a mentor for me as well in the time that we talk as I may be an older man but know that being there for support will be critical
You know her?