• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rudy Giuliani sued for $10 million by former aide over alleged sexual assault

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
This old Goombah can't stay outta trouble. If I were one of his kids I'd keep him locked up next to the monkey and accordion in a cage under the stairs. I assume they are still planning on an inheritance.

I originally heard the story on KFI 640 AM from John and Ken who added way more info along with laughter.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giuliani-sued-10-million-205616884.html

6330b6397612b90da842479f4847d214

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Michael Cohen really ripped into him on a live podcast for the Meidas Touch (with Ben Meiselas) as part of Political Beatdown. Mr. Cohen called Rudy (for the Noelle Dunphy lawsuit) and Trump (for the E. Jean Carrol case) disgusting sleezes.

Presidential Pardons for sale! Cost only $ 2 million. Split 50-50, $1 million to Rudy. $1 million to Donald Trump.

Looks like some of Ms. Dunphy's allegations sound accurate. For example, if as Rudy Giuliani's attorneys claim that she was never an employee of his, then why do they have at least forty three text messages from Rudy to her? Are they trying to get out of a sexual abuse charge? Rudy is going to be disbarred by the New York State Bar Association. Just like he will be in Washington, D.C. for saying the 2020 Presidential Election for Trump was stolen. Right now, the Washington D.C. Bar is sanctioning him. Though it should lead to a disbarment as well.

A year from now, Rudy will be flipping hamburgers in McDonalds. :p

Last edited:

Mr. Cohen called Rudy (for the Noelle Dunphy lawsuit) and Trump (for the E. Jean Carrol case) disgusting sleezes.

Rudi is probably good for these charges but can we really allow Michael Cohen to point the finger and call anyone a "disgusting sleaze"? Before the media rehabilitated his image he was just a rodent attorney and part-time bagman.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Rudy is probably good for these charges but can we really allow Michael Cohen to point the finger and call anyone a "disgusting sleaze"? Before the media rehabilitated his image he was just a rodent attorney and part-time bagman.

Yeah you're right. A few stories in both of the tabloids -- the New York Post (Republicans/Conservatives) and the New York Daily News (Democrats/Liberals) about his taxi cab businesses really did him in because after they exposed them; tax evasion charges came out of their reporting because the New York Times then picked up on it.

So all three New York City daily papers played a role in calling him out.