• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Samantha Rone

Pete Zaface

I'm secretly in love with Ron Jeremy!
I can't believe I can't find anything about this beauty, who made her debut at Amateur Allure about a week ago. Those eyes are killer, and the rest of her ain't bad, either. MoOre sitings, or a model page, anyone?
images.jpg

Pete Zaface

Seriously? Almost a week after the original post, and no one else on freeones has anything to say about her. I could understand no responses if there was another thread, but I haven't seen one so far. I can't be the only one who thinks she's eminently fap-worthy.

Pete Zaface

All I can find on Google is her Amateur Allure work and references to it. A one-and-done? Please, no!

riksad

In love with my hand.
I was also looking for more of this cutie too. Wouldn't mind rubbing another one to her.:cool:

knosh

Keep posting!
As far as I can tell it's the only scene she's done so far.

I for one will continue looking for new scenes with great anticipation on a regular basis.

knosh

Keep posting!
She makes me feel like a goblin made entirely out of wicked genitals.

I'm a horrible person.

ooss

Just here for the words.
Eh, not nearly as good as the first one, IMO, but still fapworthy.

Yeah her hair in the first one was good they should have left it strawberry blonde in the second one. The second scene was better though. I hear shes exclusive to amateur allure. Why can't other agencies find her. Man i cant wait to see her go mainstream.