• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Sandee+Westgate+002.jpg

Has anyone gotten a custom video from Sandee? Was wondering what people thought of that. BTW its great to see Sandee start to (perhaps) have consistent content again!

Has anyone gotten a custom video from Sandee? Was wondering what people thought of that. BTW its great to see Sandee start to (perhaps) have consistent content again!

I did once in the past. It was absolutely amazing, Sandee really does a great job. I'd highly recommend :)

Hi Sandee. I came saturday back from the army, not seeing women for months and I always thought on you. I always get nervous seeing your perfect, sexy Body and your beautyful face with that touch of a nasty look. I understand your boyfriend that he has such a Long boner, because I have it too: Your perfect ass is so damn sexy , that I must say you are a real killing blondie. I could grab you and fuck you realy wild, fast and obsessed...your ass makes me wild. I masturbated the whole week looking Image/Videos and thinking on you. i love you, Babe

Yes, I am. Health reasons... not because I don't like them! :) I was a C naturally... so hopefully I will be a nice full B cup after they are removed. I have to put health over vanity :) xoxo
I am not a fan of implants and think you look(ed) better both before you got them and after you got them removed. You look great. Just out of curiosity, how big are they now after getting them removed? And is it typical for a woman to drop a cup size post-removal compared to pre-implants, or did you lose weight since your pre-implants stage of your career?

Also, do you expect to do a lot of hardcore videos from now on, or are you cutting back?

I've said it before and I'll always repeat it. The precise reason I joined FO over 10 years ago is because I saw Sandee interacted with her fans. It wasn't a creep thing but more of a "oh wow, a hot superstar babe like herself are here too so this site is even better than I had originally thought." I had been coming here 2 years prior to signing up. I liked how easy-going Sandee was and how you could just say "hello" to her. She was definitely one of the first that I noticed to interact with her fans, and that made a huge difference. So for that simple reason alone, 10 years ago, I'd like to thank Sandee once again. Super nice, professional and friggin' smokin' hot until the end of time. Thank you Sandee, I wish you all that you desire, absolute health, happiness and fulfilment of your dreams & goals. xox