• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexy Girls with slightly big noses?

rankxero

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
Re: girls with slightly big noses?

skylar-green-for-casting-couch-x-005.jpg

Skylar Green

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Re: girls with slightly big noses?

Name: Gemma
Height: 5' 06
Employment: Furniture Sales Associate
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Handjob Video + More Coming!

Welcome this blonde amateur teen to True Amateur Models! She is one of the newer models on the site (although, I am always shooting newer
models) and she is also, of course ...a very amateur girl. Her name is Gemma and she just turned 19 years old. Gemma found a job, which
requires her to stand beside the street and hold up a sign at a busy intersection, directing traffic into their furniture store. I remember one day
recently, I walked down the sidewalk and saw this hot teen standing there holding her sign. I spoke with her about how I am a photographer
that specializes in shooting real amateur girls that are trying out nude modeling for the first time. She didn't give me an answer right away. In
fact, she told me that she'd have to "think about it". I kinda figured that she probably wasn't very interested, but she called me the next day
asking if we could schedule the amateur modeling shoot! Hope you all enjoy these high resolution pictures of Gemma!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

When this hot amateur girl was done with her nude modeling shoot, I remember sitting on the leather couch beside her and reviewing the
modeling pictures on my camera. I just came out and asked her if it would be cool to snap some some pictures of her giving me a handjob! I mean
hell, my dick was already hard and showing from underneath my shorts anyways, so it's not like she could have missed seeing it! But yeah, she
gives a super great handjob ...and I especially enjoyed pressing my face into her arm and smelling her teen scent at the precise moment she
squeezed out my load. Hope you all enjoy these 100% REAL and EXCLUSIVE amateur teen handjob pictures!

photos above used from the galleries -
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-girlfriend-gemma.html
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/teen-handjob.html