• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shaved Pussies

Masuimi Max

Official Checked Star Member
20191130_202731.jpg

Two shaved pussies! ;)

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Amber R. From TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Landscaping Laborer
Pictures: 1,037 High Resolution Pictures - HC and SC + More Coming!
Videos: 1 Nude Modeling Video + More Coming!

I made a phone call to one of the local landscaping companies here in town because I needed some lawn work done. I saw the work truck pull up in front of the house and I noticed a heavy set man with a big beard strpping out of the truck. However, right after he stepped out of the truck, I immediately noticed this amateur teen stepping out from the other side of the truck! What in the world was she doing here? As it turned out, I found out that she is his 18 year old daughter and that she will tag along with her father (landscaping company owner) to make some extra money for herself since she is currently unemployed. I remember noticing her through my bedroom window bending over while she would help her father with the yard work and I could not help but to wonder what that sweet teen ass must look like underneath those pants! As you can see, this amateur teen decided to become one of my models and she has a whopping amount of 1,037 high resolution pictures (softcore and hardcore - cum in pussy) on the website, as well as a great nude modeling / ass spreading video too! Hope you all enjoy these homemade and underground nude modeling pictures!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/tiny-tits-teen-model-amber-r.html