• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Silvia Saint in maids outfit caught masturbating and then fucked by bbc

zygany

Yes, these words change as I post more!
Here's what I remember:

Silvia Saint enters the living room dressed in a frilly maid's outfit (white stockings, black apron etc). Already in the room is Lex Steele (at least I'm pretty sure it was Lex .. if I'm wrong, then sub in other likely actors if any of this rings a bell...)

He's fully dressed - trousers, business shirt etc. He's sitting in back and she does not notice him when she enters the room.

She wanders around with a feather duster and quickly ends up reclining on a coffee table playing with herself, at which point she notices him. He comes over and tells her to keep going, while he sits in a chair close to her and watches. Before long he joins in.

The whole scene is about 15mins, maybe 20.

I'm certain it was Silvia Saint and I'm also pretty sure it was Lex Steele, but since I've not been able to find the scene with this combo of performers, it's entirely possible it was not Lex, but another bbc male actor.

Basically, the scene boils down to something like "Blonde maid caught masturbating and then fucked by bbc"

If anyone can help me find this clip I'll be a happy camper :)